Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out... >

I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

hey uh on my old LXT it didn't have 4link, so why would it need h arm conversion? unless i got it w/ them on it...

Hey guys I'm having a SEVERE glitch problem with the jrxt... so bad it won't go 5 feet without going runaway! What can I do? the only thing i could think of is mount the rx on the side, which i did and it did nothing.

The Radio is a old School Futaba Magnum Sport 75MHz, and that wierd futaba esc...

Let me know what i can try doing,
jeff
Old 01-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Initiate

i was thinking that you had a jrxt...but check your radio...that radio had a weak point where the antenna screws in and also check where the antenna wire connects to the ckt board...yes you will have to open the rcvr but that might be it...or your rcvr might be too close to the speedo...and you need an lxt body? right...

Adam
Old 01-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tcguy808
i was thinking that you had a jrxt...but check your radio...that radio had a weak point where the antenna screws in and also check where the antenna wire connects to the ckt board...yes you will have to open the rcvr but that might be it...or your rcvr might be too close to the speedo...and you need an lxt body? right...Adam
I think I confused you. I HAD an LXT before I had a JRXT. The LXT was given to me by my recently deceased godfather, whom I was really close to. I HAVE a body for this. The tranny went out on that twice, so it's just sitting here with no tranny...

Recently, my sister's BOYFRIEND gave me this Losi JRXT which I need a body for. I have one but its busted up.
Get it now?
Old 01-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Tech Initiate

you are a vintage collector...and yes you had me confused...lol...and if you are interested there is a jrxt truck on ebay and there is a body for it and everything...it was at 37 bucks when i last saw it...anyway...later
Old 01-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

haha I guess i am a vintage collector! you dont know the half of it... I've had/have: 2 RC10's, traxxas hawk, 2LXTs, a jrxt... and i think thats it...

Hey I have a few new pics of the body... it's not entirely finished but i just thought id post some pix of the progress... It's Primer gray with black windows... i'd much rather have clear windows, but ya cant have everything!
Heres a few pics:
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-losi-jrx-body.jpg  
Old 01-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

screwed up!!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

the back
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-losi-jrxbody-rear.jpg  
Old 01-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

heres a pic with my T3 and the JRXT
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-rc10t3-jrxt.jpg  
Old 01-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

haha I guess i am a vintage collector! you dont know the half of it... I've had/have: 2 RC10's, traxxas hawk, 2LXTs, a jrxt... and i think thats it...

Hey I have a few new pics of the body... it's not entirely finished but i just thought id post some pix of the progress... It's Primer gray with black windows... i'd much rather have clear windows, but ya cant have everything!
Heres a few pics:
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-losi-jrx-body.jpg  
Old 03-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

WOW, been a long time...

recently, I've been out of the game due to no money because of my nitro .... so lately I've had time to curiously tinker with random things. From Designing my own car to lowering CG on all my cars, I've managed to keep busy. My T3 needs a motor, my JRXT needs a new esc... the thing just plain quit all of a sudden.... my gas car needs a Rx..... geez.

But tonight I was bored and I was on ebay looking at a T4 (thinking of updating) and my JRXT was next to me, and i just glanced at it and realized, "hey, I can do that..."

My JRXT now has B4/T4 front suspension! It worked out perfectly. all I had to do was take off the front suspension, but leaving the spindles on the car. I simply flipped the whole assembly around, reconnected the camber links, and i was done! Here's a few pics:

all it needs right now is a little bit longer shocks
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-p0002448.jpg  

Last edited by LosiFromHell986; 03-31-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

another, if it works...
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-p0002447.jpg  
Old 03-31-2004, 10:00 PM
Tech Master

last one... this one sucks, not a very good view....
Attached Thumbnails I feel like a freakin' Vintage collector! Help me out...-p0002449.jpg