Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help, I need a body!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Help, I need a body!

I have a crt.5 pro with the extended chassis. I converted it to brushless and changed the shocks to big bore front and rear. I am now looking for a body that will fit. When I did a search, I found some posts of people asking about which body to use but nobody replied. I don't mind trimming the body, I just don't want something that I have to do a major hack job. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Isn't there anybody running a brushless extended CRT .5? I guess most of you are racing today and that is why nobody replied.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The CRT Class kinda took off and then went dead. Most people on this forum run 1/10th scale 2/4wd buggy or 2wd truck. Alot of 1/8th scale buggies/truggies converted to electric, and some bashers. Your best bet would be to look on Tower Hobbies, they list the dimentions of the bodies. If/when you do find something that works, post it on here so the next guy with the same ? can find your post about what worked.