Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Video of a very fast SC10 >

Video of a very fast SC10

Video of a very fast SC10

Old 04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just watched it again to see the yellow truck but the camera never shows it through the chicane section... where it transitions right-left-right... that's where the orange truck was most impressive and seems to kill the others.

Too bad those two trucks were not together more.

The orange truck actually makes a lot of bobbles, but is driving rather aggressive too...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glassdoctor
I just watched it again to see the yellow truck but the camera never shows it through the chicane section... where it transitions right-left-right... that's where the orange truck was most impressive and seems to kill the others.

Too bad those two trucks were not together more.

The orange truck actually makes a lot of bobbles, but is driving rather aggressive too...
I would have to agree, It really wasn't super impressive. It's just is because it seemed like an actual race instead of a bash fest.

I agree that the Orange truck does transition a little better, but I think I could set up a Slash to do the same. I really think that the orange truck is just using the traction he has to power through his mistakes. I did not get to see the Yellow one transition thruogh the chicane, but it does do well right or left which is all I really saw. But he was hitting low 20's and the SC10 was hitting high 19's. No doubt that the set up and car has advantages, I just think people over look the ability of the Slash to quickly.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=glassdoctor;5716096]

Obviously the driver was fast

Mod drivers from Trcr are some of the fastest around !
Darren (PT) kicks, beware...

It could also be that this track is just super sticky and makes anything "work" in the hands of the fast guys.

Not super sticky , med grip and if you step outside the line onto the dust you will pay ....
Old 04-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That was some good driving. The driver did a good job holding the line and controlling the power.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Good drivers can make anything look good