Little Help with Kyosho ZX5-FS Setup??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Little Help with Kyosho ZX5-FS Setup??

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Little Help with Kyosho ZX5-FS Setup??

Is anyone willing to offer a set-up sheet for a Kyosho ZX5-FS. Running Lipo and 8.5T

High Traction Clay Indoor Track, High speed track with usual jumps and corners?

I'm about to reset everything to the SP and FS Conversion instructions, just wondering if anyone has a better place to start and they are willing to share.

Did many searches and found a few setup sheets but most are missing details (in another language).

If you want to keep it between us I'll offer my e-mail and it will be kept between us.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited by everything_rc; 04-05-2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: to make it clear
Old 04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everything_rc
Is anyone willing to offer a set-up sheet for a Kyosho ZX5-FS. Running Lipo and 8.5T

High Traction Clay Indoor Track, High speed track with usual jumps and corners?

I'm about to reset everything to the SP and FS Conversion instructions, just wondering if anyone has a better place to start and they are willing to share.

Did many searches and found a few setup sheets but most are missing details (in another language).

If you want to keep it between us I'll offer my e-mail and it will be kept between us.

Thanks

Kevin
hey a few of us were using jared tebos setup, but with lighter springs front and rear....they are still using nmhs...front using orange springs front shocks unscrewed 2 full turns, inside on tower outside on arm, black rear springs i believe middle on tower and outside on arm...3b pistons front and rear with 35 front and 30 rear...no weight...also keep up on shock o rings...u can use losi o rings for a little less stiction, or just use one oring from kyosho...hope this helps...
Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for the help, I just found the Tebo 2009 CRCRC setup sheet. I was thinking of going lighter on the springs.

Will give her a try, along with the different o-rings.

I always thought the shocks as is were butter, but will try the tip.

Thanks Again

Kevin