Old 04-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightin' View Post
Length :- SC10 550mm / Sltrash 568mm
Width :- SC10 293mm / Slash 296mm
Wheelbase :- SC10 327mm / Slash 335mm
In the pictures it is an sc8 and a slayer.
T-maxx O.S .18tm
snowboard094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #32
MDB
Suspended

Quote:
Dang, and yet you contine to stalk and troll these threads responding to anything I post. I'll tell you what is pathetic, that you keep doing it. Grow up and shut up!!

Wow, just wow. That is definatly the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you even know what the definition of Troll is? You ARE the definition. A troll is someone who posts controversial information in an online community. They also post with the primary intent of provoking other users. Checkmate.

And on top of that, you are a Keyboard Cowboy. Do you know the definition of a Keyboard Cowboy? Well, here it is:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...board%20cowboy

Hell, it even has your primary username, RocketRob40 listed.

I do have one question. Being a 10 year old in a 40+ year old body, how do you have a wife and kids? Do you act this immaturely around them?

This is my last post for you as I do not want to be down at your level, so there is no point in responding to this as I will not reply.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #33
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDB View Post

Do you even know what the definition of Troll is? You ARE the definition. A troll is someone who posts controversial information in an online community. They also post with the primary intent of provoking other users. Checkmate.

And on top of that, you are a Keyboard Cowboy. Do you know the definition of a Keyboard Cowboy? Well, here it is:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...board%20cowboy

Hell, it even has your primary username, RocketRob40 listed.

I do have one question. Being a 10 year old in a 40+ year old body, how do you have a wife and kids? Do you act this immaturely around them?

This is my last post for you as I do not want to be down at your level, so there is no point in responding to this as I will not reply.
"Down at his level"??? wow, arn't you acting a little childish here? Just ignore things and talk about R/C please, I would appreciate it greatly.

Hey lightin', I'm sure you'll have to update your links every once in a while

DaRReLL
Old 04-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #34
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaRReLLx87 View Post
"Down at his level"??? wow, arn't you acting a little childish here? Just ignore things and talk about R/C please, I would appreciate it greatly.

Hey lightin', I'm sure you'll have to update your links every once in a while

DaRReLL
x1
Unfortunately he's only here to play games.

Not sure what "links" you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDB View Post

Do I seek out your posts? NO.
Do you seek out my posts? YES, every single time you log on here.
Do I post other things other than having to respond to your attacks? Yes
Do you post anything, in which you help someone here, other than attacking me? NO.
Now who's the troll? YOU!!!

The real eye-opener is that while I never say anything about any of YOUR original posts on this forum, but you make it a point to seek out every little thing I say anywhere and reply with the same childish responses attacking me. It is also rather convenient and consistant that this behavior of yours starts each afternoon about 3pm (after school) and continues through the evening, stops about your bedtime 9pm or so, and then goes on all weekend. That makes you how old? CHECK-freakin-MATE!!!

Go back to your little forum and talk to yourself, since you are the only member there, and otherwise grow up, grow a pair, STFU, and leave me the hell alone a-hole!!
Lightin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #35
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to vstrok

This friggin "Lightinin" guy is the same dude that is always tryin to push me off to another forum whenever I try and ask minor questions. He's fuckin nuts!!!
vstrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #36
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstrok View Post
This friggin "Lightinin" guy is the same dude that is always tryin to push me off to another forum whenever I try and ask minor questions. He's fuckin nuts!!!
You are a LIAR!!
I suggested another site when you were asking about rebuilding your vintage car, where you would have an easier time finding the information you were looking for, a site that is entirely about vintage RC stuff. I gave you the direct link and everything. You then jumped right over and joined up there.
If you are going to trash someone that helped you out you don't need to be here either.
I will make sure and contact the administrator of that site, since he is a good friend of mine, and have him close your account immediately.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #37
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Not sure what "links" you are talking about.

Well, the ones on your first post, im sure you'll have to as address do change
Old 04-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #38
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaRReLLx87 View Post
Well, the ones on your first post, im sure you'll have to as address do change
Oh, I see.
I just listed those as a "starter list" and thought people could add them as they came along.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #39
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

When you've got a vehicle that becomes as popular as the Slash, nearly everyone runs out to snap them up. A certain percentage of those individuals will then rearlize that it's just not for them. And a particular contingent will realize that the level playing field at the track doesn't allow them any way to dominate the class by any other means than driving skill and good luck. They don't like that, so they sell 'em off. It's as simple as that. I see it every time a new rig is released, whether it be scale or race-specific. I was floored by the number of used RB5's that were up for sale just a few weeks after their initial release - not because it wasn't a great car - but for some, it's didn't provide that edge for a decisive victory that racers wer looking for. Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway. Don't expect anyone to admit to that one.
The Slash class is still the biggest single class at our local track, but I can't predict what will happen once the SC10 hits the scene. I do think the Associated will have a bit of an advantage in competition, but it's likely only the top 10% of drivers will really see the benfit. And as far as bashing is concerned - having owned every Associated vehicle released since the mid-80's, I can confidently say that the Slash will retain it's crown. Race-bred electric vehicles typically won't have the "beef" necessary for skate-park duty. The SC10's suspension looks no beefier than that of the T4.
I'm hoping the CORR class is here to stay - I've personally burned out on watching 10 cars rip around the track that I can't identify with anything in the 1:1 world.
Just wanted to get my 2 cents in before this thread is deleted or locked.
Sorcerer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #40
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcerer001 View Post
When you've got a vehicle that becomes as popular as the Slash, nearly everyone runs out to snap them up. A certain percentage of those individuals will then rearlize that it's just not for them. And a particular contingent will realize that the level playing field at the track doesn't allow them any way to dominate the class by any other means than driving skill and good luck. They don't like that, so they sell 'em off. It's as simple as that.
I'm hoping the CORR class is here to stay - I've personally burned out on watching 10 cars rip around the track that I can't identify with anything in the 1:1 world.
I wholeheartedly concur.
MojoManDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #41
Suspended

Quote:
When you've got a vehicle that becomes as popular as the Slash, nearly everyone runs out to snap them up. A certain percentage of those individuals will then rearlize that it's just not for them. And a particular contingent will realize that the level playing field at the track doesn't allow them any way to dominate the class by any other means than driving skill and good luck.
And another contingent will realize them for what they are, a plain and simple POS basher truck, and wouldn't be caught dead at the racetrack with it any more than they'd show up with something from Nikko or Hasbro.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #42
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Moderator, please delete this thread. This is the second stupidest thread on the message board. Who in their right mind starts a thread about a supposed Slash fire sale, and half his links aren't even for Slash sales?
Associated FT T4.2
blade329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #43
MDB
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade329 View Post
Moderator, please delete this thread. This is the second stupidest thread on the message board. Who in their right mind starts a thread about a supposed Slash fire sale, and half his links aren't even for Slash sales?
You just have to get used to this type of stuff from him.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #44
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade329 View Post
Do you want some cheese with that whine?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #45
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
When you've got a vehicle that becomes as popular as the Slash, nearly everyone runs out to snap them up. A certain percentage of those individuals will then rearlize that it's just not for them. And a particular contingent will realize that the level playing field at the track doesn't allow them any way to dominate the class by any other means than driving skill and good luck. - but for some, it's didn't provide that edge for a decisive victory that racers wer looking for. Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway. Don't expect anyone to admit to that one.
- I've personally burned out on watching 10 cars rip around the track that I can't identify with anything in the 1:1 world.
Slash is popular no doubt, and it is a good basher truck. But that's it. I don't think anyone was serious to race a slash to anything else but other slashes. Even then the playing field is not level'ed as cheaters are very apparent (BL motors, after market parts, etc...). But that's allowed because this is a 'fun' class.

What most slash drivers bring to our track is just plain bashing. It can not be called 'racing' as they are careless in driving to go fast.

Now with sc10, the story is different. Because it is based on T4 and is more tune-able, it gives the impression that it can be competitive in racing. And so it appeals to the racers that want somewhat scale looks.
verticalpilot is offline   Reply With Quote