why did roar kill off 10.5 in offroad? >

why did roar kill off 10.5 in offroad?

why did roar kill off 10.5 in offroad?

Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Naa.....
I ran my 10.5 truck on sat. And it was OK. But really, I wasnt pulling on my buddies 13.5 to much. Ran my Orion ESC on max timinig (IDK what 2 means in deg) And maxxed timing on the motor. Geared it 24/87 and it was pretty quick, came off at about 140 after a 10 min run, esc was like 130. But really most of the power was the low end. Driving my buddies 13.5 was more flat, and the 10.5 had power when you wanted it to a point

I gave my buddy the 10.5 at the end of the day. Im still getting a 8.5 or a 7.5 for the truck. Then I dont have to run crazy timing and all that junk to make it decent.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Suspended

I always wondered why roar saw the need to add another modified class in the first place? Mod is mod; if you want to pick the right motor for the track you are running it should be up to the driver/operator to make the proper decision.