Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Tech Regular

Typical Durango the late Dec release for the V4 is now listed late Jan, just yesterday Tower still had it as a late Dec release.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sleepytime
Typical Durango the late Dec release for the V4 is now listed late Jan, just yesterday Tower still had it as a late Dec release.
It'll be worth it, one cant control the ships @ sea..
Old 12-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Anyone know the part number for for the TD +2 RF hanger?

Last edited by TLRrunner; 12-31-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

disregard my previous post. I figured out the RF hanger can be flipped and it becomes the +2 that I was looking for!
Old 12-31-2013, 05:42 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

doubled up..VVV
Old 12-31-2013, 05:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by TLRrunner
disregard my previous post. I figured out the RF hanger can be flipped and it becomes the +2 that I was looking for!
I been there before..did the same thing..
Old 12-31-2013, 07:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just finnished my winter car ( and most of our rainy summers car )
A waterproof DEX410. Im using the Hobbywing Ezrun SC 120a esc and the Ezrun 3656, 4700kv motor. Also mounted a waterproof receiver boc on the right side, above the lipo, just behind the spur. If I use the 15mm hex from the DESC410 up front and 12mm hex for the B44.2 at the rear I can use DE racing wheels and 2.2 truck tires.
Pics are coming.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I also hate Cab forward stuff! haha

Gainabull was the best body I've seen so far.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Happy New Year Everyone!

I've had my V3 for a couple months now and I've had a couple of days of track time at SCVRC here in Cali and also one day at the ever famous OCRC. Let me say the DEX410 is the best 4 wheel I've ever driven and I haven't done much to set it up. Couple of questions for everyone here...

At first I ran the plastic shock towers from the R version because I broke one of the carbon towers in a bad crash with a SC truck. That's what I get for running on saturdays with all the crazies. I broke several of the plastic shock towers learning the track and car and have now switched back to carbon. The carbon actually seems more durable. I had a few tumbles at OCRC my most recent track day and I didn't break anything. Only a ball cup popped off. (My DEX210 was another story however…can't wait for Type B parts!) Are most of you running the Carbon towers? Or Aluminum? Do you find the Carbon breaks easily?

Lastly, are most of you running the rear sway bar? I've tried it with and without but need to do more testing to really understand what it does.

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Happy New Year Everyone!

I've had my V3 for a couple months now and I've had a couple of days of track time at SCVRC here in Cali and also one day at the ever famous OCRC. Let me say the DEX410 is the best 4 wheel I've ever driven and I haven't done much to set it up. Couple of questions for everyone here...

At first I ran the plastic shock towers from the R version because I broke one of the carbon towers in a bad crash with a SC truck. That's what I get for running on saturdays with all the crazies. I broke several of the plastic shock towers learning the track and car and have now switched back to carbon. The carbon actually seems more durable. I had a few tumbles at OCRC my most recent track day and I didn't break anything. Only a ball cup popped off. (My DEX210 was another story however…can't wait for Type B parts!) Are most of you running the Carbon towers? Or Aluminum? Do you find the Carbon breaks easily?

Lastly, are most of you running the rear sway bar? I've tried it with and without but need to do more testing to really understand what it does.

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:42 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 13Maschine
Happy New Year Everyone!

Thanks!
Some will say they've never broke a Carbon tower. Personally broken at least 3 Fronts (One aftermarket, 2 TD) in 2+ years driving the car. I run the old Alum front tower, and Carbon Rear.

And Rear Sway bar only - tames the rear of the car down, and rotates more consistently.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Happy New Year Everyone!

Thanks!
I do run the rear sway as I feel it helps smooth the car out. I was getting a quick jerk/ over rotation in certain corners. The sway helped tame that down and made it almost slide through the corner rather than the snap/spin. To sum it up I think it made the car more consistent. Good Luck!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

sorry I can't seem to delete my double post….

Rear sway bar only? I swear some guys run the front only? Do you mind elaborating?
Old 12-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Rear sway bar only? I swear some guys run the front only? Do you mind elaborating?
Old 12-31-2013, 11:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

It wont let you delete a complete post, but you can edit/change the info posted. A sway bar on either front or rear but not both will generally give the opposite end more traction. They are normally ran on both ends to help smooth the car (especially in higher speed corners). If the track is really rough, they (IMO) do more bad than good..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.