Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default YES I AM SURE

Originally Posted by DBL15
WTF ? $1200 are you sure ? does it come with someone that drives it for you at that price
i have been waiting for v3 since oct 2011 pre ordered and it hasn't come through and i went to my LHS and ordered one there and it should of been here by today at the latest i am very loyal to my shop so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but i got on the phone with tersrey today because i had heard they were coming out with there own version so i asked if they had any in stock and the answer was yes so i got my card as fast as i could then he told me its $1200 my response was WTF so i asked why so much and he said it has all there upgrades possible so i was whats so special and he said some bs of quality machining and better craftsmanship but as i see it why upgrade a buggy that is already at the top upgrades stock from a very winning set up out of the box
Old 02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mini8 Menace
i have been waiting for v3 since oct 2011 pre ordered and it hasn't come through and i went to my LHS and ordered one there and it should of been here by today at the latest i am very loyal to my shop so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but i got on the phone with tersrey today because i had heard they were coming out with there own version so i asked if they had any in stock and the answer was yes so i got my card as fast as i could then he told me its $1200 my response was WTF so i asked why so much and he said it has all there upgrades possible so i was whats so special and he said some bs of quality machining and better craftsmanship but as i see it why upgrade a buggy that is already at the top upgrades stock from a very winning set up out of the box
Now, I wonder if the Tresrey V3 comes will all the take off parts. If thats the case it would justify some cost. Either way, No RC car should cost that much.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Not sure

Originally Posted by TAMAK
Now, I wonder if the Tresrey V3 comes will all the take off parts. If thats the case it would justify some cost. Either way, No RC car should cost that much.
All I know is I asked him what's the difference between theirs and TDs and he said all of their hop ups are on it but he also said it does not come with any other parts just there's and yes I told him the same thing I don't know anyone that would pay that much for an RC car that is a international winning set up right out of the box anyway
Old 02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ozzy-crawl
does anyone by any chance know were i can get part # TD712003 (gold 6x5x1.5 spacer)
that will ship to Australia with out charging $15+ postage
these were missing from my kit and sick of waiting on TD to replace them
Scotty have you got back onto Manual or Jason mate , they have sent my parts they we had missing , try emailing them guys mate in Sydney you dont pay for postage that parts are missing but they need serial numbers of the box and a copy of invoice etc

if they want to charge you postage get them to put them in my orders from them and i will get them to you mate
Old 02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mini8 Menace
All I know is I asked him what's the difference between theirs and TDs and he said all of their hop ups are on it but he also said it does not come with any other parts just there's and yes I told him the same thing I don't know anyone that would pay that much for an RC car that is a international winning set up right out of the box anyway
Menace,

I would recommend a little research before spouting off on this thread about things you know very little as it has a tendency to offend people. If you are curious as to why the Tresrey car is $1200 I can get you a personal answer if you like . . .
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Menace,

I would recommend a little research before spouting off on this thread about things you know very little as it has a tendency to offend people. If you are curious as to why the Tresrey car is $1200 I can get you a personal answer if you like . . .
Sorry to say it Danger but public Forum... We are here to inform him and if Konich had an issue with it he would have posted on here. Lets just all chime in and respect each others comments.

I myself feel the car is too much. IMO
Old 02-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Sorry to say it Danger but public Forum... We are here to inform him and if Konich had an issue with it he would have posted on here. Lets just all chime in and respect each others comments.

+1
Old 02-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Scotty have you got back onto Manual or Jason mate , they have sent my parts they we had missing , try emailing them guys mate in Sydney you dont pay for postage that parts are missing but they need serial numbers of the box and a copy of invoice etc

if they want to charge you postage get them to put them in my orders from them and i will get them to you mate
Hey Darren, i got it from Amain not Sydney
Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ozzy-crawl
Hey Darren, i got it from Amain not Sydney
you Wally Manual and Jason are $1 dearer then Amain but about 1/4 shipping price
Old 02-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

you Wally Manual and Jason are $1 dearer then Amain but about 1/4 shipping price
They had no stock when i got mine,and there was a lot of people waiting on pre-orders with no stock any were.
And we are normally last to get any thing in OZ
But because i ordered from OS, Aus got them first lol

Should have brought a %$#@*!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

well if u want the car to be lighter then a standard durango thats what will cost u my durango is fitted out with tresrey gear and it cost me wel over $1200 and the car looks great and handles great
Old 02-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
well if u want the car to be lighter then a standard durango thats what will cost u my durango is fitted out with tresrey gear and it cost me wel over $1200 and the car looks great and handles great
I can buy two DNX408's for that price. 3 TOP Photons. 3 Durango V3 Standard Kits... Cmon Man.

I will say Tresrey is nice but you would think they can make it cheaper. maybe by selling some of the take off parts? IDK
Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

I can buy two DNX408's for that price. 3 TOP Photons. 3 Durango V3 Standard Kits... Cmon Man.

I will say Tresrey is nice but you would think they can make it cheaper. maybe by selling some of the take off parts? IDK
my dex410 weights 1650grams with shorty pack and tresrey gear
ive got a 2010 spec with carbon fibre chassic and other bits and pecies for tresrey
Old 02-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Body and tires on or off? Is that weight RTR? I'm going to check mine this weekend just out of curiosity.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I am thinking the $1200 buggy is being built up from th $600+ DEX410 kit then with every parts tresery has with the highest shipping charge on all. All this adds up fast and could very well be the case. I don't think a V3 loaded with Tresery parts would top out at $1200 but I have not done the math on that yet

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.