Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by jaker
Looking for some pointers from you guys having heat issues. I have an rs pro with a redline 6.5 with 87/21 in a medium sized indoor clay track. Motor would come off at 165F and esc was over 180F and I'd shut it down within 2-3min. Double checked my esc on the hotwire, no timing, no boost and no current limiter.

Finally went to a 87/20 and motor came off at 140F and esc thermalled and shut down after 3-4 mins. I want to go down one more tooth but the motor is all the way in on a 87t spur and I don't have anymore available at our store that are bigger. I have holes all over this body so air flow is not an issue. Doesn't appear to have any abnormal drag. What am I missing???
you can remove the shims ( washers ) on the motor screws, mine is 87/19 on a 6.5T Tekin, and no issue at all, you may also check the Slipper bearings and input shaft bearings, they usually breaks and may cause bindings and problems.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Well I do not think you could go wrong with a RS Pro as it seems to be the speedo of choice in our area. I ran the Vortex Pro this year and was pleasantly surprised. It helps that our top Pros are sponsored by Orion and running the speedo this year. The only problem is that you have to be creative to get the Orion Vortex speedo to fit in your DEX. I have heard guys having great success with the LRP as well . . .
Really? Could you share a pic of your ride with the R10 Pro installed?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So I was looking at getting this buggy because it looks amazing and people are winning with it but I also hear it needs a lot of shit to make it failproof is this true still or has all that been addressed and fixed or does it require beyond normal maintenance? I'm an an avid racer so I know what the difference between normal and not normal is so help me please.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by T3tsaya
So I was looking at getting this buggy because it looks amazing and people are winning with it but I also hear it needs a lot of shit to make it failproof is this true still or has all that been addressed and fixed or does it require beyond normal maintenance? I'm an an avid racer so I know what the difference between normal and not normal is so help me please.
The 410v3 is pretty much bullet proof out of the box. I would only add a tresrey servo saver arm, some people are fine with the stock one, some people arnt, depends how often and hard you crash!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tobamiester
No part#'s yet on the PL website. The PL guy was on here a week or two ago stating they'd be available Feb 15th. Hopefully part#'s will be available soon for pre-order.
Originally Posted by tobamiester
Pic from ToyFair via RedRc.com

anyone have a link if there is a pre-order for the body? Nothing yet on Proline's website.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gene1219
anyone have a link if there is a pre-order for the body? Nothing yet on Proline's website.

I sure like the looks of that body!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T3tsaya
no problem at all with the V3 straight out of the box set up for me either

i have done well over 1000 laps with mine since jan and love it

i have only popped 1 ball cup off in all those laps

rear wing well that looks a bit 2nd hand now but the body is still perfect
Old 02-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default still waiting for mine

i just got off the phone with TD distributer and my LHS and i can't get a answer from anyone they both say should of been in by today also called tresrey and got a answer of at least two week but they do have their version of the v3 for sale but its $1200 yes i said $1200 for it now i know what i smoke but wow what are they smoking anyone know why its soooo much and anyone know where i can find the v3 anywhere???
Old 02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mini8 Menace
i just got off the phone with TD distributer and my LHS and i can't get a answer from anyone they both say should of been in by today also called tresrey and got a answer of at least two week but they do have their version of the v3 for sale but its $1200 yes i said $1200 for it now i know what i smoke but wow what are they smoking anyone know why its soooo much and anyone know where i can find the v3 anywhere???
http://www.hobbysuperstore.com/
http://www.rchobbies.net/

try calling these places, i got my v3 from rchobbies last month when no one had one in stock. they also stock all sorts of team durango parts, and there prices are just like amain prices.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Tech Adept

Default thanks man

Originally Posted by dirtydan
http://www.hobbysuperstore.com/
http://www.rchobbies.net/

try calling these places, i got my v3 from rchobbies last month when no one had one in stock. they also stock all sorts of team durango parts, and there prices are just like amain prices.
thanks man but no luck I've had my per order since oct 2011 and still haven't gotten mine super pissed
Old 02-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

thanks man but no luck I've had my per order since oct 2011 and still haven't gotten mine super pissed
You are not alone, mine has been paid for since November 2011 and still waiting
Old 02-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Tech Adept

Default same here

Originally Posted by BLKNOTCH
You are not alone, mine has been paid for since November 2011 and still waiting
have paid and still waiting also paid for another one from my LHS and they were supposed to have it today and their distributer hasn't replied back and i am VERY loyal to my shop so its not looking good have two on order and paid for what ever comes in first the other is getting canceled or buy both and put it up here and ill give you first shot
Old 02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

have paid and still waiting also paid for another one from my LHS and they were supposed to have it today and their distributer hasn't replied back and i am VERY loyal to my shop so its not looking good have two on order and paid for what ever comes in first the other is getting canceled or buy both and put it up here and ill give you first shot

I thank you very much for the gesture but like you I am very loyal to my shop aswell and will pull threw. Just so insaine to have been waiting all this time and seeing others that have been getting them with ease
Old 02-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

WTF ? $1200 are you sure ? does it come with someone that drives it for you at that price
Old 02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

does anyone by any chance know were i can get part # TD712003 (gold 6x5x1.5 spacer)
that will ship to Australia with out charging $15+ postage
these were missing from my kit and sick of waiting on TD to replace them

Found some
Attached Thumbnails Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread-712003_piw.jpg  

Last edited by ozzy-crawl; 02-15-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.