Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Hopefully some good news soon for US & Canada owners wanting Tresrey. They are under negotiation about distributing in US and Canada. Didn't mention who with though.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drift_Buggy
Hopefully some good news soon for US & Canada owners wanting Tresrey. They are under negotiation about distributing in US and Canada. Didn't mention who with though.
Its about time, we need a source here.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Anybody else still awaiting fulfillment on their premier hobbies order ?
Old 01-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
Anybody else still awaiting fulfillment on their premier hobbies order ?
Yes sir me too
Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

just picked up a 410. I have the slightest clue what this buggy is about, lol. Came from a cat sx2. I hope i like it. Let me know if there is anything i need to know...
Old 01-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Like I told everyone who ordered, and it's posted on the website-we ordered them direct from HrPthat night. HRP released them FRiday night. No orders over the weekend. I posted as soon as they were available from HRp. We ordered them that night. Trey (the owner) does this to cut costs to everyone. When he gets them (should have been yesterday or today) they will go out. Our inventory policy is clearly stated on the front page of the website, and anyone that I talked to personally was told that

If you have anymore questions, feel free to email or PM

EDIT: just got off phone with Trey, everyone who ordered by the 10th, we just got stock and it's all going out today.

[email protected]
[email protected] (owner)
Old 01-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

just picked up a 410. I have the slightest clue what this buggy is about, lol. Came from a cat sx2. I hope i like it. Let me know if there is anything i need to know...
Read, read, read. Lots of set ups, problem areas to address, and things you might want to take care of while in build mode. you'll learn alot just from searching through these pages. set ups and problems have been discussed so much that the search function will pull up helpfull tips easy. Also this is a good place to see multi esc/reciever set ups to give you an idea of what to expect when doing your electronics.
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31939
Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tonyv2382
One of our durango guys bought a tekin rs pro to try today and it was glitching every time he steered, and got so hot it almost thermaled on him.
The glitching was likely caused by one of the "new" servos that are super power hungry. Savox for example. A simple rx cap would cure this issue.

Thermalling again is relative to the setup,mounting,etc.

We get it though, you don't like Tekin.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maxxingout
Read, read, read. Lots of set ups, problem areas to address, and things you might want to take care of while in build mode. you'll learn alot just from searching through these pages. set ups and problems have been discussed so much that the search function will pull up helpfull tips easy. Also this is a good place to see multi esc/reciever set ups to give you an idea of what to expect when doing your electronics.
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31939
looking at some of the photos, it looks like there is a mounting piece for the esc. is there one? i picked mines up used.

thx
Old 01-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

+1 like i said the price should go down a little too. the american market is huge!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

looking at some of the photos, it looks like there is a mounting piece for the esc. is there one? i picked mines up used.
Yes there is a black plastic pc to mount the esc and reciever to if you choose to use it, i did.

+1 like i said the price should go down a little too. the american market is huge!
+2 cause i'd like to get some goodies but an american supplier would make that happen much quicker.

Quote:
One of our durango guys bought a tekin rs pro to try today and it was glitching every time he steered, and got so hot it almost thermaled on him.

The glitching was likely caused by one of the "new" servos that are super power hungry. Savox for example. A simple rx cap would cure this issue.

I run the rs pro with a Savox 1256 and have had no issues at all. esc comes off with just the 3rd light on after every heat or main i've run it in and i'm not using a cap witht he spectrum reciever. maybe it's battery source also?
Old 01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Like I told everyone who ordered, and it's posted on the website-we ordered them direct from HrPthat night. HRP released them FRiday night. No orders over the weekend. I posted as soon as they were available from HRp. We ordered them that night. Trey (the owner) does this to cut costs to everyone. When he gets them (should have been yesterday or today) they will go out. Our inventory policy is clearly stated on the front page of the website, and anyone that I talked to personally was told that

If you have anymore questions, feel free to email or PM

EDIT: just got off phone with Trey, everyone who ordered by the 10th, we just got stock and it's all going out today.

[email protected]
[email protected] (owner)
Nice, so my complete order will be going out today ? bit confused now derek lol.

I must say Premier hobbies has some top notch customer service.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teeforb
What you need to know is whatever you do with it, you'll be happier on this side of the fence.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike

LoL...Good as long as you know. And what is it with this "oh its a new typer servo" argument. It can either stand up to the task at hand or it cant dude. Add a cap here add a cap there screw that man seriously. Make a product that works or go back to the drawing board. I feel so bad he actually spent 2 and change on that thing.

Im just happy all the experiences of those around me at my track back up AND reinforce what Ive experienced. And the person Im referring to is a seriously fast driver, RBFive knows him. And the laughs that came out of all the rango drivers when he pulled that thing out was a moment to remember lol.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

LoL...Good as long as you know. And what is it with this "oh its a new typer servo" argument. It can either stand up to the task at hand or it cant dude. Add a cap here add a cap there screw that man seriously. Make a product that works or go back to the drawing board. I feel so bad he actually spent 2 and change on that thing.

Im just happy all the experiences of those around me at my track back up AND reinforce what Ive experienced. And the person Im referring to is a seriously fast driver, RBFive knows him. And the laughs that came out of all the rango drivers when he pulled that thing out was a moment to remember lol.
if you could have him send the tekin to me, ill make that hunk of crap work

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.