Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 09:41 PM
  #5146  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CORRRCR
pm me your paypal address... interested in racers edge servo horn in black for savox servo too!
PM sent CorrRCR


I will have you guys go thru Premierehobbies.com; the company i work for now. We are only making about $2 on each one... so just go thru their, and we will get em all ordered on monday and get em shipped out.

Look up RCE9801. We are the only people who have it right now. Their is no pic of it yet on the site, but you can see it in our inventory.

Please use me as a referance. Derek Lewis

Last edited by Dlewis4; 01-07-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 10:34 PM
  #5147  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (27)
 
turboxrayt1fk05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ri
Posts: 978
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
PM sent CorrRCR


I will have you guys go thru Premierehobbies.com; the company i work for now. We are only making about $2 on each one... so just go thru their, and we will get em all ordered on monday and get em shipped out.

Look up RCE9801. We are the only people who have it right now. Their is no pic of it yet on the site, but you can see it in our inventory.

Please use me as a referance. Derek Lewis
Order is placed and payed for thru paypal
turboxrayt1fk05 is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 PM
  #5148  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

hey guys, im running a hobbywing 5.5 turn witha 120 amp in my dex410.

what pinion would be best to run on it, i have a 19t at the moment and the temps seem to rise a little to around 90 after 5 minutes of hard running,

im not running any timing on the speedy,

whats the lowest pinion i can run. also can i change the spur or anything to run a smaller pinion.??
w00kie is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:00 AM
  #5149  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
BMenard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Port, FL
Posts: 6,704
Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)
Default

will this servo horn work on the durango...... I would like one thats nice quality and I dont want to buy the wrong size. its a savox servo, but mostly worried about it fitting it the car for some reason
http://www.premierehobbies.com/products/RCE10380BK.html
BMenard17 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:29 AM
  #5150  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

we have a guy at our track running them, works well, and looks good.
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:57 AM
  #5151  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
BMenard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Port, FL
Posts: 6,704
Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)
Default

I just ordered both the servo arm and saver thanks dlewis..... is the saver coming to us in raw form or will it be anodized?
BMenard17 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:59 AM
  #5152  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

The saver comes from Racers Edge raw.
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 AM
  #5153  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
rangerjkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,609
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Nice Dlewis, can't wait to get some racing in this week!

The Savox servos takes the 25 spline servo horns, same as Futaba, when looking to purchase new horns.

Premiere Hobbies, is the way to go and currently offering $10 off any order of $60 or more thru end of Jan. You'd be surprised at how competitive their prices are! Please mention Derek or I, as it always helps. If there is anything you guys need, just let us know.

Last edited by rangerjkb; 01-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.
rangerjkb is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 AM
  #5154  
Tech Master
iTrader: (58)
 
rfleck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 1,425
Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
hey guys, im running a hobbywing 5.5 turn witha 120 amp in my dex410.

what pinion would be best to run on it, i have a 19t at the moment and the temps seem to rise a little to around 90 after 5 minutes of hard running,

im not running any timing on the speedy,

whats the lowest pinion i can run. also can i change the spur or anything to run a smaller pinion.??
Wookie,
Not sure where you are from...90 Celcius or 90 Farenheit? with a 5.5t you should be running around a 17 or 18 I believe.

Last edited by rfleck; 01-08-2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: typo
rfleck is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 09:41 AM
  #5155  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
R-E-A-P-E-R-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,892
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

90 deg C would be 194 deg F

Just FYI
R-E-A-P-E-R- is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:10 AM
  #5156  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 470
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Any one on the west that needs the racers edge servo saver my LHS shop placed a order last night for some just pm me and I'll send you the shops info and he also does pay pal and has a stock of 410 and 408 parts
O'donnell racer is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM
  #5157  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by O'donnell racer
Any one on the west that needs the racers edge servo saver my LHS shop placed a order last night for some just pm me and I'll send you the shops info and he also does pay pal and has a stock of 410 and 408 parts
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:36 AM
  #5158  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
tonyv2382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,790
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Just used those rpm's on the hpi ball studs (4.3mm) and they feel kinda snug but everything seems to be moving freely and the slop is gone. There is a little slop in the chubs moving up and down but its minimal. Im guessing with a little break in they should be fine. It doesnt seem to be binding anywhere. Whatever it is it feels better than the stock.
tonyv2382 is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:41 AM
  #5159  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (47)
 
hogmansp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Berrien Springs MI
Posts: 648
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tonyv2382
Just used those rpm's on the hpi ball studs (4.3mm) and they feel kinda snug but everything seems to be moving freely and the slop is gone. There is a little slop in the chubs moving up and down but its minimal. Im guessing with a little break in they should be fine. It doesnt seem to be binding anywhere. Whatever it is it feels better than the stock.
I used the same ones Tony. I used a ball stud in a low speed drill motor and popped a rod end on spun it for about 10 seconds took it off stuck it on the car and free as heck with no slop. They have all been good for a month or so so far.
hogmansp is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 10:49 AM
  #5160  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: n.e. ohio
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

i was just cleaning my car and noticed i broke the cvd end off the shaft of one of my new 2mm front driveshafts. i have one race day and a practice on these parts. anyone having any trouble w/ these? i had prob. a good year on my 1.5mm w/ no prob. other than one broken stub axle up front.
cbrociuos is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.