Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R-E-A-P-E-R-
If you have the DEX410 like it says in your sig. Them you basically need nothing. You can play around with plastic side guards but the car is solid.

I would recommend to anyone to get an aluminum servo are and saver. It's the weakest link on the car.

Ball cups, you'll either love them or hate them

If you have the R car

You should look into getting the ABC and D aluminum suspension plates

Maybe some carbon towers if you bent the stockers
Are Tresey the only ones that make a aluminum servo saver?

Originally Posted by cbrociuos
as far as asking questions ask away the thread is like 340 pages long. i doubt anyone on here expects a new owner to read through the whole thread. just read back 5 or ten pages and a lot stuff is brought up within ten pages. people get pi$$ed when someone asks something that was covered on the previous page, or two posts above theirs. we all know the search function is useless.
Most other forums/threads would winge and complain if you asked a question that has already been bought up or would just get told to use the search button. If people are fine that the some issues coming up time to time than thats fine.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drift_Buggy

at the moment, to my knowledge they are the only ones

Most other forums/threads would winge and complain if you asked a question that has already been bought up or would just get told to use the search button. If people are fine that the some issues coming up time to time than thats fine.
we are generally not like that on here, a lot of us just come on to bs and help new people, i havent messed w/ my setup in a long time other than small changes for a wetter or dryer track. believe me i doubt you could ask a question that hasnt been covered on here before, if you have any shoot we'll do our best to help.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Why so much camber on BK's setups? 3 degrees seems like a lot to me so I'm wanting to know what type of track conditions would warrant so much.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

That's what I run and seems to be the only option unless you have a CBC machine in your garage.

It's easier to order from him than it seems. And worth every penny
Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Any of you Rango drivers coming to the JConcepts Indoor Nationals @ Smactrac in St. Louis ?
Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ABBOTT
Why so much camber on BK's setups? 3 degrees seems like a lot to me so I'm wanting to know what type of track conditions would warrant so much.
? i cant speak for someone else, but im running 2 to 3* depending on track conditions. my setup has a ton of steering, (some say too much) but i like 'em a little twitchy. the extra camber helps keep the rear from stepping out when your pushing it hard. when the track gets a little dry and traction starts to go a little i dial up the rear camber.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

just a rattle can job but atleast im ready to race!!

Old 01-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CORRRCR
just a rattle can job but atleast im ready to race!!
Wish I was ready to race. Still waiting on my new radio and tires. Doesn't matter anyway at the moment, track is under water thanks to the floods around here.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)

Wish I was ready to race. Still waiting on my new radio and tires. Doesn't matter anyway at the moment, track is under water thanks to the floods around here.
I was just in the same boat.... now I have a new buggy just sitting here waiting for the tracks to be built lol
Old 01-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABBOTT
Any of you Rango drivers coming to the JConcepts Indoor Nationals @ Smactrac in St. Louis ?
im going to the jc winter indoor at lir tommorow
Old 01-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

ABBOTT: I'll be heading over to Smac Trac for the JConcepts Winter Indoor Nationals and look forward to seeing you. I asked same question referencing camber to one of the top Kyosho drivers last week and he prefers to run less camber "depending on track conditions" and attempts to maximize tire tread contact patch to increase traction, etc. I've chosen to run minimal camber and seems to work flawlessly.

CORRRCR: nice ride, hope you get the opportunity to race and enjoy the car soon! Please let me know how the Calibers work and track conditions you're using them on...I've been courious about their performance on a 10th scale buggy.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

anyone try the proline blue closed cells in the rear? ive been running them for a while, and they feel great on clay!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cbrociuos
anyone try the proline blue closed cells in the rear? ive been running them for a while, and they feel great on clay!
Not yet but have been thinking of running these and they have them for both front and rear . . .

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Tire-Insert-2
Old 01-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Not yet but have been thinking of running these and they have them for both front and rear . . .

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Tire-Insert-2
Dont bother already tried and they dont fill out the tires...Just mounted up some tires using the JC inserts. Theyre amazing reusable and waterfproof...go for those. The cores are for schumacher tires only, basically a european insert.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tonyv2382
Dont bother already tried and they dont fill out the tires...Just mounted up some tires using the JC inserts. Theyre amazing reusable and waterfproof...go for those. The cores are for schumacher tires only, basically a european insert.
those look very similar to the prolines and are a buck cheaper. the prolines my buddy ordered direct from proline w/ shipping they were $8.50 a pair. i havent had to buy tires in a while so i figured id get my spending fix w/ a few pairs of foams. as we know this is a buying hobby!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.