Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 08:34 PM
  #3271  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

These guys show stock:

https://store.vgracing.com/kyosho/ky...nge-10pcs.html
dangerwr is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:35 PM
  #3272  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: n.e. ohio
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Well, I have an email out to Tresrey and see if they respond. The online store does not look like it is setup to ship to the U.S. but I could be wrong. Once I learn something I will post it here and we can go from there . . .
we need a us distributer for tresrey, i have a good couple hundred $ worth of parts id like to buy from them. dont know if id trust giving a credit card # to some website in japan. not to mention if you do the math on the exchange rate these parts are expensive before even adding in the shipping. then there is the question about the wait. hell that body is like $43 if my memory is correct. yes i happen to like the body, and if you were running a mmp you'd like it too if only for the added space.
cbrociuos is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:35 PM
  #3273  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
Konich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 972
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
What are the new rear spacers? I might have bought a spare set but did not know they were updated. Are these the axle spacers??
Yup, new spacers and drive pins. TD310135 Pins TD712003 Spacers
Konich is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:37 PM
  #3274  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
Konich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 972
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I bought P5's over a week ago and got an e-mail 5 days later saying they were out and refunded my money. Luckily A-main had some in stock.

BURN IN HELL VG RACING!
Konich is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
  #3275  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cbrociuos
we need a us distributer for tresrey, i have a good couple hundred $ worth of parts id like to buy from them. dont know if id trust giving a credit card # to some website in japan. not to mention if you do the math on the exchange rate these parts are expensive before even adding in the shipping. then there is the question about the wait. hell that body is like $43 if my memory is correct. yes i happen to like the body, and if you were running a mmp you'd like it too if only for the added space.
Well, sounds like the distributor will be Randy Pike--I just do not know when. I have give CC's to sketchier places than Japan! I was hoping they would take PayPal but looks like they use e-collect.com or something odd. The exchange rate would not change would always be a factor in the cost of these parts . . .
dangerwr is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
  #3276  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: n.e. ohio
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Konich
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I bought P5's over a week ago and got an e-mail 5 days later saying they were out and refunded my money. Luckily A-main had some in stock.

BURN IN HELL VG RACING!
got mine at amain too.
cbrociuos is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:44 PM
  #3277  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Konich
Yup, new spacers and drive pins. TD310135 Pins TD712003 Spacers
I have bought the new spacers. Are they thicker or something? I have not put 'em on . . .

Sorry to here about the SNAFU with VAG Racing. I would just put a set on back order with A-Main.
dangerwr is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:46 PM
  #3278  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
Konich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 972
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Yes a little wider, I did add I AE cvd shim on each side. Tighter than a highschool girl!
Konich is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:47 PM
  #3279  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: n.e. ohio
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Well, sounds like the distributor will be Randy Pike--I just do not know when. I have give CC's to sketchier places than Japan! I was hoping they would take PayPal but looks like they use e-collect.com or something odd. The exchange rate would not change would always be a factor in the cost of these parts . . .
ya but the us is a huge market, if they start selling here they could sell for less. first rule of manufacturing make 10,000 of something, one price, make 100,000 of same item, and you can sell it for less and still be profitable. dont do it danger, dont give them your credit card. remember Pearl Harbor! just kidding.
cbrociuos is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:55 PM
  #3280  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cbrociuos
ya but the us is a huge market, if they start selling here they could sell for less. first rule of manufacturing make 10,000 of something, one price, make 100,000 of same item, and you can sell it for less and still be profitable. dont do it danger, dont give them your credit card. remember Pearl Harbor! just kidding.
Ha-ha! I will see what they are willing to do and how much $$. I am a little weary waiting for this part to hit the market. I know Raul has been working on it but am not sure where he is at with it. I keep getting motivated to punch one out now that our little CNC is up and running. We also have a brand new HAAS with a tool changer down in our machine shop so might be able to run "gov't projects" overnight. I dunno . . .
dangerwr is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  #3281  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
makaluch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver, Wa.
Posts: 1,084
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Konich
Yup, new spacers and drive pins. TD310135 Pins TD712003 Spacers
Add an 'R' to the part number at AMain...

TDR310135 - Pins
TDR712003 - Spacers

Nice find Konich! Thanks man.
makaluch is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:16 PM
  #3282  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: coquitlam
Posts: 83
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone...just built my dex410 and put a tekin 6.5 in and an RS pro esc. Ran a bit for the 1st time this weekend and esc is overheating on me! Anyone know a good tekin set up and gearing for this combo? Can someone help please...
storminnorm is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:23 PM
  #3283  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 925
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Well, I have an email out to Tresrey and see if they respond. The online store does not look like it is setup to ship to the U.S. but I could be wrong. Once I learn something I will post it here and we can go from there . . .
you can order direct from them, u just have to email.

they then send you a paypal invoice, and you pay by paypal.

postage is 1200YEN for 300g..

i was going to order a few parts from them, but i just ordered a new esc instead, and going to buy some new bearings. i guess that would be more important than bling!.
LiL_JaSoN is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:34 PM
  #3284  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LiL_JaSoN
you can order direct from them, u just have to email.

they then send you a paypal invoice, and you pay by paypal.

postage is 1200YEN for 300g.
Great! So that is ~$15.00 for shipping. I have emailed the [email protected] (or something). I will gladly use PayPal. I will order a few of these for the guys on here. I just hope the thing is not like $40 but have a feeling I am in the ball park.
dangerwr is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:38 PM
  #3285  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 925
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Great! So that is ~$15.00 for shipping. I have emailed the [email protected] (or something). I will gladly use PayPal. I will order a few of these for the guys on here. I just hope the thing is not like $40 but have a feeling I am in the ball park.
Up to

300g - JPY1,200
500g JPY1,500
700g JPY1,860
1000g JPY2,400
1500g JPY3,200
LiL_JaSoN is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.