Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 07:45 PM
  #2416  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
Konich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 972
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Order one for me too fool! Thanks you and should see you tomorrow . . .

Yup! I got the thing in the package. See you guys tomorrow. Rango time!
Nice! Looks like we'll have a couple of us there tomorrow.

I definately dig the Azarshi body, now if I could drive as good as it looks
Konich is offline  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:12 PM
  #2417  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Konich
Nice! Looks like we'll have a couple of us there tomorrow.

I definately dig the Azarshi body, now if I could drive as good as it looks
Rango! Rango!! Rango!!!
dangerwr is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 02:17 AM
  #2418  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 925
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

so the protek's from amain fit? they are 25mm, but i recall someone saying they are slightly too tall somewhere in this thread?
LiL_JaSoN is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 04:42 AM
  #2419  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (6)
 
Matt Howard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Abilene TX
Posts: 5,953
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LiL_JaSoN
so the protek's from amain fit? they are 25mm, but i recall someone saying they are slightly too tall somewhere in this thread?
They're fine. The 410R and 2010 spec 410 can take a lipo up to 25mm tall. The original 410 was limited to around 23mm. I run the Racers Edge version of that pack in my 410R and it's awsome.
Matt Howard is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 05:25 AM
  #2420  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Agreed, I run them as well.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 06:39 AM
  #2421  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 925
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

thanks, would there be any power difference in say running 5000mah 35c or 5200mah 45c?
LiL_JaSoN is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 07:39 AM
  #2422  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (23)
 
bigBoyBigToy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: STL
Posts: 2,926
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LiL_JaSoN
thanks, would there be any power difference in say running 5000mah 35c or 5200mah 45c?
5200 45c will give you just a tad more runtime and a bit more punch!! so there is a difference
bigBoyBigToy is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 08:43 AM
  #2423  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Exclamation Strange problem

Guys,

So I am trying to race my Durango last night and every few laps I make I am breaking the bottom arm of the servo saver. Much like Mike881's issue last week or so. I have a stubby servo and nothing is binding. I went through 3 or 4 of them last night. I tried running them loose and then tight and then as recommended in the manual.

Anyone know what gives? I do not have too much stick time on the Durango and was bouncing off pipes a little bit but not taking hard hits. Something is definitely wrong and realize that this might be a weak point on the car but it seems really strange to break the same part in the same spot every few laps.

I am currently on the search for an aluminum one but would like to hear any suggestions as to why I might be experiencing this problem Thanks,

- Danger
dangerwr is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:10 AM
  #2424  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (152)
 
grapejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,180
Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Guys,

So I am trying to race my Durango last night and every few laps I make I am breaking the bottom arm of the servo saver. Much like Mike881's issue last week or so. I have a stubby servo and nothing is binding. I went through 3 or 4 of them last night. I tried running them loose and then tight and then as recommended in the manual.

Anyone know what gives? I do not have too much stick time on the Durango and was bouncing off pipes a little bit but not taking hard hits. Something is definitely wrong and realize that this might be a weak point on the car but it seems really strange to break the same part in the same spot every few laps.

I am currently on the search for an aluminum one but would like to hear any suggestions as to why I might be experiencing this problem Thanks,

- Danger
Did it break again in the main after I set it? Might just need to drive her easier till you get used to it so you don't hit the pipes....
grapejuice is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:15 AM
  #2425  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by grapejuice
Did it break again in the main after I set it? Might just need to drive her easier till you get used to it so you don't hit the pipes....
Yup. It broke out in the main--same story. I might have to drive it a bit easier but makes no sense to have a car so stout but cannot take a little bump on the servo. I have triple checked end points and all the stuff. I even yelled at the marshal to put my car back down but he must have seen something I could not--this was during the main and I barely touched anything!!!

I am going to try and run it really really loose and see what happens. When will MHOR have some more?
dangerwr is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 AM
  #2426  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (152)
 
grapejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,180
Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Yup. It broke out in the main--same story. I might have to drive it a bit easier but makes no sense to have a car so stout but cannot take a little bump on the servo. I have triple checked end points and all the stuff. I even yelled at the marshal to put my car back down but he must have seen something I could not--this was during the main and I barely touched anything!!!

I am going to try and run it really really loose and see what happens. When will MHOR have some more?
So weird, something must be going on...I haven't broke one yet (knock on wood) and I know I've clipped a few pipes/landed off/rolled it...you must have learned the sweet spot to break it. Let me look at and drive your car next time so we can make sure nothing else is going on.

All those ones you bought we just got in yesterday....so not till next Wednesday...
grapejuice is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:46 AM
  #2427  
Tech Master
iTrader: (38)
 
msconcepts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,449
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Guys,

So I am trying to race my Durango last night and every few laps I make I am breaking the bottom arm of the servo saver. Much like Mike881's issue last week or so. I have a stubby servo and nothing is binding. I went through 3 or 4 of them last night. I tried running them loose and then tight and then as recommended in the manual.

Anyone know what gives? I do not have too much stick time on the Durango and was bouncing off pipes a little bit but not taking hard hits. Something is definitely wrong and realize that this might be a weak point on the car but it seems really strange to break the same part in the same spot every few laps.

I am currently on the search for an aluminum one but would like to hear any suggestions as to why I might be experiencing this problem Thanks,

- Danger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!! LEMME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY A CAT
msconcepts is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:47 AM
  #2428  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by grapejuice
So weird, something must be going on...I haven't broke one yet (knock on wood) and I know I've clipped a few pipes/landed off/rolled it...you must have learned the sweet spot to break it. Let me look at and drive your car next time so we can make sure nothing else is going on.

All those ones you bought we just got in yesterday....so not till next Wednesday...
Truly is weird and something else must be going on. I will go through the car and look very closely for anything that might be contributed to causing the issue. Turned out my speedo issue was just a stupid switch. Now what?
dangerwr is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:49 AM
  #2429  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
dangerwr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 2,245
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by msconcepts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!! LEMME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY A CAT
Will somebody ban this guy?
dangerwr is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 10:04 AM
  #2430  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
R-E-A-P-E-R-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,892
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

He gets to keep talkin smack as long as he keeps beating us.....
R-E-A-P-E-R- is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.