Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread >

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Airlmeier4422
Currently running dino exact setup but having a huge problem of the rear kicking up when jumping. Before I chnage the rear oil I wanted to make sure this would be the best way to handle this.
What oil where you going to change to?

Is the car bottoming out at the face of the jump? How steep is the jump?
Or is the jump one of those where no matter what you do, it just kicks all the cars up like that?

Are you accelerating off the jump? Sometimes when faced with this type of jump, you can either coast up the jump so the backend doesn't compress on acceleration and hit the jump face.

Oil too soft for the temperature or ride height possibly too low? Try raising the car up to 21 or 22mm and see.

If the car works great on the rest of the track, then its just the matter of adjusting for the jump. Otherwise perhaps changing the oil or height would be a better solution.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Currently running dino exact setup but having a huge problem of the rear kicking up when jumping. Before I chnage the rear oil I wanted to make sure this would be the best way to handle this.

Or is the jump one of those where no matter what you do, it just kicks all the cars up like that?

Are you accelerating off the jump? Sometimes when faced with this type of jump, you can either coast up the jump so the backend doesn't compress on acceleration and hit the jump face.

Oil too soft for the temperature or ride height possibly too low? Try raising the car up to 21 or 22mm and see.

If the car works great on the rest of the track, then its just the matter of adjusting for the jump. Otherwise perhaps changing the oil or height would be a better solution.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Old 06-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Multi post bug.

Last edited by Pinebox; 07-01-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Tech Fanatic

Multi post bug.

Tech Fanatic

Multi post bug.

Tech Fanatic

Multi post bug.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Multi post bug.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Old 06-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Old 06-30-2015, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Old 06-30-2015, 11:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Multi post bug.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Any have a link to a high traction carpet setup for the v4?
The few I can find are over a year old and for the v3.

Last edited by Pinebox; 07-01-2015 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Tech Master

Old 06-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Tech Master

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.