New To Rc-tech

Reply

Old 01-28-2009, 08:41 PM
  #16  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,820
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Gweed you got ninjas looking for you !
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 PM
  #17  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Brushlessboy16 View Post
dont be a dick dude. two lefts dont make a right.
i was a blackbelt at the age of 10....2nd degree 4 years later after a little hiatus.
i'm not being a dick cause he's in karate. its that he thinks he's tough cause it. hell i took karate for a year and a half untill i beat up one of my teachers bad while sparing. but thats another story.
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:48 PM
  #18  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Gweed you got ninjas looking for you !
hahaha. that was funny. you mean teenage ninjas. you got my back right. lol
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 PM
  #19  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (18)
 
Brushlessboy16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Westampton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,242
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gweed View Post
i'm not being a dick cause he's in karate. its that he thinks he's tough cause it. hell i took karate for a year and a half untill i beat up one of my teachers bad while sparing. but thats another story.
and you have the right to pick on him because of it?
Brushlessboy16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM
  #20  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Brushlessboy16 View Post
and you have the right to pick on him because of it?
thats what im saying. im not trying to be a dick but i believed you were a black belt no need for the pic. its a good one though. maybe you should come out to LI and take care of this kid for me though. plus we have great raceing.
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:34 AM
  #21  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gweed View Post
vipers you're just pissed cause from what i hear about you from everone is you're a dweeb who thinks he's tough cause your a brown belt. ha. lol

as for you brushless boy i'm screwing with you i dont care what ur car looks like. something that vipers knows nothing about. he FAILS at life. thats gonna get him so mad. lol.
Gweed, you can say whatever you want to.
Please answer me this though, who is everyone? I am just curious as to where you hear this garbage from.
Brushlessboy sorry for clogging up your thread with this bs.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
  #22  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
Gweed, you can say whatever you want to.
Please answer me this though, who is everyone? I am just curious as to where you hear this garbage from.
Brushlessboy sorry for clogging up your thread with this bs.
your mom
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:30 PM
  #23  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Posts: 3,405
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Oh well Confuscious say ; crow bar from k-mart beats karate from Japan any day of the week.
2wdMod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:59 PM
  #24  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2wdMod View Post
Oh well Confuscious say ; crow bar from k-mart beats karate from Japan any day of the week.
But confucious also say: man who assaults minor goes to jail for long time.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:15 PM
  #25  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,820
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
But confucious also say: man who assaults minor goes to jail for long time.
Confucious never said that !
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:18 PM
  #26  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Confucious never said that !
Well either way it is still true.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:29 PM
  #27  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2wdMod View Post
Oh well Confuscious say ; crow bar from k-mart beats karate from Japan any day of the week.
Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
But confucious also say: man who assaults minor goes to jail for long time.
Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
Well either way it is still true.
2wd mod you're great. that shit was funny.

li winers i mean vipers never said i was gonna beat u up. i could careless about you. i just like messin with you cause you act like a tough guy you tool. anyway i'm done with you. you suck.hahaha
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:36 PM
  #28  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gweed View Post
2wd mod you're great. that shit was funny.

li winers i mean vipers never said i was gonna beat u up. i could careless about you. i just like messin with you cause you act like a tough guy you tool. anyway i'm done with you. you suck.hahaha
I have never said anything about being a tough guy, who ever you got your info from miss-led you. I hope that the next time you are at LIR we can talk this out like adults.

Have a nice day.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:39 PM
  #29  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Posts: 3,405
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gweed View Post
2wd mod you're great. that shit was funny.
Cool that's what I was shooting forJust trying to lighten the mood a little bit that's all
2wdMod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:39 PM
  #30  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
gweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: crimelawn
Posts: 1,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
I have never said anything about being a tough guy, who ever you got your info from miss-led you. I hope that the next time you are at LIR we can talk this out like adults.

Have a nice day.
1)how did know you're a brown belt.
2)plus no needed to inform me i came to the conclusion on my own. i'll c u tomorrow.

p.s. you suck : )
gweed is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service