Search

Cactus Classic 2009!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lars Johnson
everyone understands your point, let it go
I'm done but unfortunately looking at the post before and after you people still don't understand or get it. Oh well.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Swen
I'm done but unfortunately looking at the post before and after you people still don't understand or get it. Oh well.
Actually I was there and saw what happened, and I get it. I merely pointed out thats what triple A-mains are for, sorry you didn't "get" my post.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

............ANYWAYS!! MOVING ON!!
does anybody have full results or other good stories of racing in other classes,
i heard dakota killed it in truck again,kids seems tobe the real deal..
Old 03-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fastbynature
the 2 ryans and tebo are heads and shoulders superior to everyone else in the field.

I cannot see any of these trio getting beat at the worlds.
i agree and cant wait to see how things play out..
Old 03-17-2009, 08:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Some pics from the event. Hot Bodies Ty Tessemen and some body getting together on the quads

Steve
Attached Thumbnails Cactus Classic 2009!!!-d2x_0726.jpg   Cactus Classic 2009!!!-d2x_0727.jpg   Cactus Classic 2009!!!-d2x_0728.jpg   Cactus Classic 2009!!!-d2x_0729.jpg   Cactus Classic 2009!!!-d2x_0730.jpg  

Old 03-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by msconcepts
ive got something for you.............
You've got a PM
Old 03-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scott54
You've got a PM
answered.......................... and there is no reason to hide in a pm. you talked plenty out here before why stop now.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

It's sad that I have to do this but maybe we can all help each other out this way. If I am missing something here someone please help me understand.

Pic #1- He is clearly sitting on the edge of the track out of the racing line.
Pic #2- He has accelerated hard out into the racing line.
Pic #3- He is sitting one top of Maifield.

Now my point was had he stayed by the marshall in pic #1 until the leaders passed by nothing would have happened. How is this not his fault? Again, not saying it was intentional but just a heat of the moment mistake that I'm sure he regrets. I'm just tired of everyone not owning anything.

looks to me your another forum racer to inspector gadget!!!!!!!!!! like i told the other smack talker you dont know matt and need to quit running your man pleaser bud!!!!!!! he gave you the facts and thats that!!!!!! matt would never wood some one on purpose EVER!!!!!! where you in the A with him or where you in the F in stock??????????? where you even there????????????? you should probably find something else to consume your time so your feeling dont get hurt over someone elses race
Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Tech Master

anybody know what the turnout was how many racers and how did the track hold up?? very cool layout sounds like it was challenging..
didnt they have this layout in for 2 weeks prior to the race,if so that sounds kinda long before a big race.. sure the locals dont mind..
Old 03-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

answered.......................... and there is no reason to hide in a pm. you talked plenty out here before why stop now.

Because my comments were not directed at a personal level, and I already said I'm off the topic.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

looks to me your another forum racer to inspector gadget!!!!!!!!!! like i told the other smack talker you dont know matt and need to quit running your man pleaser bud!!!!!!! he gave you the facts and thats that!!!!!! matt would never wood some one on purpose EVER!!!!!! where you in the A with him or where you in the F in stock??????????? where you even there????????????? you should probably find something else to consume your time so your feeling dont get hurt over someone elses race
Exactly, I'm not trying to make you out to be a bad guy but everyone keeps jumping down anyones throat that says you made a mistake. An honest mistake that I am sure you are sorry about but still. I just am tired of people jumping on me telling me you didn't do anything wrong. I really don't have any issue with you Matt and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was slamming you. Someone asked right away if you had done it intentionally and a few of us said not intentional but just a bad reaction at the time. Then a bunch of people started saying you didn't do anything wrong and it was the turn marshal's fault. Well it just escalated from there. Anyway, good job making the A. That's not an easy task with that crowd.
Thank you for being an adult about it and for so perfectly showing my point. I'm glad that you were able to see that I was trying to point out that he didn't do it intentionally and NEVER ONCE attacked him personally. Have a great day.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BISBEE 248
............ANYWAYS!! MOVING ON!!
does anybody have full results or other good stories of racing in other classes,
i heard dakota killed it in truck again,kids seems tobe the real deal..
Well...yes I do

I may be a little biased because of him being from my home track, but relatively unknown and un-sponsored Steven Just taking the TQ and the win by over 20 seconds in the 10.5 buggy class.

He gets a big time good job from me and all of the racers at Trackside!!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BISBEE 248
anybody know what the turnout was how many racers and how did the track hold up?? very cool layout sounds like it was challenging..
didnt they have this layout in for 2 weeks prior to the race,if so that sounds kinda long before a big race.. sure the locals dont mind..
362 total racers in 40 heats
Track was very technical and really made you 'drive'.
Ended up using a 10.5 in the last 2 qualifiers of mod truck and in the triple A mains.
Track was a little rough by the end of qualifying but was in great shape for main day!
It was a total blast watching the 'transformer' buggy running and Travis taking the buggy w/truck tires over the ramp!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

I don't remember all the results...in fact, I'm not sure that the top-tens were even posted at the end of the race but I wil try to list off the top three's, and maybe people can fill in the blanks...

Stk buggy....

1. Mike Friarey?

Stk trk...

10.5 trk...

1. Dakota Phend
2. Bill Koch?

10.5 Buggy

1. Steven Just
2. Tanne Denney

10.5 4Wheel

1. Jake Thayer
2. Chris Jaroz?

Mod Truck

1. Ryan Maifield
2. Ryan Cavalieri
3. Jared Tebo

Mod Buggy

1. Ryan Maifield
2. Jared Tebo
3. Ryan Cavelieri

Mod 4Wheel

1. Ryan Cavaleri
2. Jared Tebo
3. Ryan Maifield

Old dude truck

1. Bill Koch
2. Scotty Ernst

I could be wrong on some of these, and I am sorry if I butchered some names. I would have filled them out more, but I swear that final results were never posted at the end of the event.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BuckMan
I don't remember all the results...in fact, I'm not sure that the top-tens were even posted at the end of the race but I wil try to list off the top three's, and maybe people can fill in the blanks...

Stk buggy....

1. Chris Jarosz
2. Nathan Lavery
3. Mike Katz

Stk trk...

1. Mike Friery
2. Bill Koch
3. Brian McDuffie

10.5 trk...

1. Dakota Phend

10.5 Buggy

1. Steven Just
2. Tanne Denney
3. Ryan Dunford

10.5 4Wheel

1. Jake Thayer
2. Chris Jarosz
3. Ryan Dunford

Mod Truck

1. Ryan Maifield
2. Ryan Cavalieri
3. Jared Tebo

Mod Buggy

1. Ryan Maifield
2. Jared Tebo
3. Ryan Cavelieri

Mod 4Wheel

1. Ryan Cavaleri
2. Jared Tebo
3. Ryan Maifield

Old dude truck

1. Bill Koch
2. Scotty Ernst

I could be wrong on some of these, and I am sorry if I butchered some names. I would have filled them out more, but I swear that final results were never posted at the end of the event.
Those are all i know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.