R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 01-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone banana View Post
i love this i got foam tires for the xxxt cr and i pm the guy them hides i guest
he did not want them to bad i all do gt2 quick change too. these will work on a t4

i have been doing custom mounting tires for 7 year

a full set 4 $40 plus shipping 4.50
if you do not like them send back after one weekend of running let see a hobby store do that.
so rather than message me thru pm with a "are you still interested" you come to the forum thread and talk shit? really? thats how you handle your business? no thanks. I'll run street tread on the oval before your stuff. maybe, just maybe, i was asking in hopes of finding a website that I could stroll around and look at things. Bookmark the page and come back to later when the funds were there and I truly needed them.

Thankfully I don't need them, and won't need them.
Bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #17
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
so rather than message me thru pm with a "are you still interested" you come to the forum thread and talk shit? really? thats how you handle your business? no thanks. I'll run street tread on the oval before your stuff. maybe, just maybe, i was asking in hopes of finding a website that I could stroll around and look at things. Bookmark the page and come back to later when the funds were there and I truly needed them.

WOW yea that was pretty crazy how he acted about that
MURFDOGG MOTOR WORKS

PUNCH IT..................
Slow is Smooth___Smooth is FAST...........
LOSI SCOTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post

i did pm you i`m sorry piss you off but most people post something and watch it a couple time to see what been post i`m not going to have a web page. because it enough to supply 3 tracks with about 90 guy

but if you need a place to buy them like a hobby store RCP in madison wi have them they have a website they can be reached 608 222 8846 they would be happy to sell u some
team c racing tm2sc team c racing ts4 pro
airtronics mt4 with grid rc drop down wheel
gone banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #19
Tech Regular

you pm'd me once, with a price. nothing after that. so again...if you wanted to see if i was still interested instead of jumping the gun and talking crap on a forum publically, you should have pm'd me personally.
Bump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default RC4LESS foams

I found some 2.2 foams on rc4less.com. This is what I went with for my cr and they work great. I just used a dremel to grind the inside rubber mounting areas off and glued the foams on.
racerj3 is offline   Reply With Quote