Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New guy with CEN MATTRIX PRO Brushless setup

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New guy with CEN MATTRIX PRO Brushless setup

Hi i am new to this brushless rc stuff. I just got done building a Cen matrix pro 1/8th bug..It has a RCMonster motormount RCMonster batterytray and a China made Fiegao finned 2700 kv Brushless Motor with 5mm keyed shaft and hardened mod1 RCMonster17t pinion. Carbonfiber Front and Rear shocktowers,Carbonfiber Front Topplate and center diff topplate,CNC Machined Front Casterblocks,Front Hubs,Rear Suspention blocks Front upper Suspention Blocks. Iset it up with Team check point lipo 5400 7.4v not one but two. with the mamba monster and the Fiegao finned 2770 kv motor And this thing fly's. wow i am so happy i picked this setup over gas here are some pics of it

and my other hobbie 98 camaro ss cam only 10 sec car 6speed my other love

Rob
Old 12-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Looks pretty nice. That motor looks exactly like a Hacker C-50. Be careful with those rim/tires you have on the car. They don't like the cold weather too much. Other than that, they are great tires for bashing out in the street.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Adept

I remember that buggy on ebay.I just sold it last week.Looks sweet I must say.Dont exceed 40,000 rpm on the motor.