Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

how long do you soak in WD-40?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I clean them and spray with WD right after I turn marshal then leave them untill I am ready to run the next heat.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

what size batteries do the trays fit?what are the main differences between the pro and non pro,besides the shocks?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (98%+)

the standard 1/10 scale 2s packs fit perfect, i run the 5200mah smc hard case packs for indoor..they last plenty long..around 18-20 minutes.Max amps has a wide selection of packs that are made jsut for the caster ranging from 6000mah all the way to 8000mah,theres a batteries link on the casterracingusa.com website
Old 12-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

The trays are 140X76. The Pro comes with CVD's, 7075 CNC aluminium, big bore shocks, aluminium battery hold downs.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

it also comes with the aluminum wing post kit and aluminum wing buttons!,cnc chassis braces,cnc lightened top diff plate,and are parts a lightened up with machining,Also the diff's are different and driveline parts are a new hardened steel
Old 12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I ordered a pro. I just got mine today. Does yours have e-clips holding the pins in.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

yea it dose...check back with them in a week or two..there supposed to be getting them in stock..not sure why it came with e clips but it was supposed to have captured hinge pins...i hate hinge pins my self
Old 12-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dustin I can't wait to see your car at the Christmas Classic. Hopefully I can get a chance to drive it and compare it to my electric MBX6. I bought a MMM v3 but I am waiting until after the Classic to change my buggy. You helped me get it sorted out and I don't want to jinx it, lol!

I am hoping Caster comes out with an electic truggy as I will definitely try that.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

We did expect them to come with captured pins and hope that they do in the future. If they do update the kits to captured pins, I'll get extras to send out to guys that got kits without them.

yoshgixxer, I didn't get a list of things you needed... I called Mike and told him what you needed and that USPS showed 2 day delivery on basic priority mail so I hope you guys got together and he got your stuff sent out. It wouldn't be guaranteed by Sat but SHOULD be there Sat according to usps.com
Old 12-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

That is cool, I hate e-clips.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

yea no problem pumpkinfish..i dont mind working on peoples cars...nuthing worse then going to the track and not being able to run..if you come up one sunday before the classic and bring the mmm ill bring my laptop and we can get it all set up and put together,im sure it will be fine...and yes you can burn a bunch of laps with my caster if you want, it handles very well..ill get it totaly dialed this sunday
and yes they are coming out with a brushless truggy...not sure when but i know its soon!

glassdoctor..i sent you a text that night with the list of parts..then i forgot about it till today..its ok i found a hub that will work for now and ill order the right parts tomorrow.. so i ahve em for next week end
Old 12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by yoshgixxer
yea no problem pumpkinfish..i dont mind working on peoples cars...nuthing worse then going to the track and not being able to run..if you come up one sunday before the classic and bring the mmm ill bring my laptop and we can get it all set up and put together,im sure it will be fine...and yes you can burn a bunch of laps with my caster if you want, it handles very well..ill get it totally dialed this Sunday
and yes they are coming out with a brushless truggy...not sure when but i know its soon!

glassdoctor..i sent you a text that night with the list of parts..then i forgot about it till today..its ok i found a hub that will work for now and ill order the right parts tomorrow.. so i have em for next week end

Famous last words I have no problem programming the MMM, I just don't want to chance it, lol! I'll be running three classes (1/8 buggy, Slash and 1/10 4wd) and don't need to worry about a new component in the back of my mind. The most I did was try and clean up the rats nest of wires I have. I figure after the Classic I will get the MMM in there, get it wired good and clean then go for broke on a regular club race day.

Besides I have my daughter's Christmas party this Sunday I have to go to. So my next race will be the Classic.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Mine had E-clips too.

Just picked my stuff up from the PO yesterday, and I can't wait to get it on the track! I really like the layout of the buggy. I bought the Novak System, so I'll have to see what's up with the motor being too long. Maybe I can find a better fix for the issue. I'll get some pics posted when I've got it all together, and my graphics are done
Old 12-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Hoagie
Mine had E-clips too.

Just picked my stuff up from the PO yesterday, and I can't wait to get it on the track! I really like the layout of the buggy. I bought the Novak System, so I'll have to see what's up with the motor being too long. Maybe I can find a better fix for the issue. I'll get some pics posted when I've got it all together, and my graphics are done
I'll mill another mount and have it ready to ship out... or you can put a Novak sticker on the Losi motor and pretend you have a new prototype.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.