Old 12-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We might just have to all agree to disagree
Old 12-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamesArluck
Because as unfair as it is, it's still their track and their rules. If you're not willing to stop going you're going to have to reach some kind of compromise with the owners. I doubt this thread is going to influance them into letting you run stock in the series.

lol no, i don't plan on ever going back to that establishment.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by MDB
Answer the question snake.
11-29 main. the one who gave the boot, yet his race time is just as fast as mine. how do you figure its a walk in the park?

and a on a different note u touched on the winner hadn't run in stock buggy in the last few weeks until there is a points system and some payback?! seems shady to me.

Last edited by SnakeBait; 12-02-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

a lot of places run a stock class and a 'pro' stock class. maybe suggest that to the director.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default dont see the problem

Looking at some of the post and links here, you ran Mod. before. maybe the owners thought you would be comfortable staying in the Mod class. Also it was mentioned that there were only 2 ppl running Mod and 6 running stock. maybe the owners had the same thoughts as you and thought having you go MOD that would put 3 ppl there. i think I would talk to the owner and find out what would be the best overall solution. i dont think the whole story has came out here.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If this site was purple, and we were fighting about batteries from 99-2001, I'd swear this was the old TechTalk.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rctruckracer
Looking at some of the post and links here, you ran Mod. before. maybe the owners thought you would be comfortable staying in the Mod class. Also it was mentioned that there were only 2 ppl running Mod and 6 running stock. maybe the owners had the same thoughts as you and thought having you go MOD that would put 3 ppl there. i think I would talk to the owner and find out what would be the best overall solution. i dont think the whole story has came out here.
please read the thread.

this place is 2hrs from where i live. i race there regulary. it cost extra to race because of points, i like to race with the bigger group since it costs to race, put gas in car, tolls etc. i was a paying customer, its a hobby and supposed to be fun. its what i signed up for its what i paid for its what i wanted to race.....they gave me some bs story about running to fast i didn't know it was sportsman stock buggy(its not sportsman). then the one who kicked me out track guy runs in the buggy class and runs just as fast as me......
Old 12-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SnakeBait
please read the thread.

i like to race with the bigger group since it costs to race......
So no answer to my question of running Stock and Mod together with you running in the mod class then...?

This guy is a joke I am outta here!!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
If this site was purple, and we were fighting about batteries from 99-2001, I'd swear this was the old TechTalk.
its understandable u would like to make light of this all, but its total bull. alot of things don't add up, seems like a shady place to support, i will never go back there to race. run off a paying customer...with a bunch of cry baby whinny excuses which was really no excuse or explanation at all, racing is racing and supposed to be competitive, if they feel i was cheating i would gladly take the challange, get me a motor and battery i will do it again, what is the car illegal? sportsman is for the guys that need to move down and is there to show who needs to move up, why should i be forced to race with a small group being a paying customer? keep in mind he ran just as fast as i ran at the winternats race....... i don't get it.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ckaspar
So no answer to my question of running Stock and Mod together with you running in the mod class then...?

This guy is a joke I am outta here!!
the only joke i see is you. how do you figure 2-3 mod buggy's hallin down a straight dodging 5-6 stock slower moving buggy's

did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?
Old 12-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Like i said i dont think the whole story is here. we are only seeing one side. you provided the link that shows you ran Mod before, even though there wasnt as many in that class maybe the owner needed your help in building the class up. I am sure with you driving the distance you did and then just leave because "things didn't go your way" there is alot more to this story. I see people come and go because of stupid rules and their changes but it is rare that one brings down the sport as well as you. Keep going with it your getting so much respect here!
Old 12-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

reading most of the post with people saying that he should not be running stock is mainly from newer members. maybe new comers to the sport who dont really understand the differance between STOCK and MOD classes. some of the logics they use as to why you should be bumped out of a class are just flat out dumb. the nascar one was just about tops. if that logic was used then thoes 2 drivers who finished top alot should have been banned from racing nascar because they won too much.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:11 PM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by micrors4guy
the nascar one was just about tops. if that logic was used then thoes 2 drivers who finished top alot should have been banned from racing nascar because they won too much.
The difference between the NASCAR illistration and this whiney brat is the Top 2 drivers are at the highest they can go in a Series that the cars are more equal than r/c car racing. At least snake has another class to move up to.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by micrors4guy
reading most of the post with people saying that he should not be running stock is mainly from newer members. maybe new comers to the sport who dont really understand the differance between STOCK and MOD classes. some of the logics they use as to why you should be bumped out of a class are just flat out dumb. the nascar one was just about tops. if that logic was used then thoes 2 drivers who finished top alot should have been banned from racing nascar because they won too much.
i also have a feeling that ones being negativie(new memebers) are the locals at the track...... but its just a feeling i am not asuming anything.

i agree these guys are quick to call someone a whiner yet they are the type of ppl that whine and cry cuz they have to compete to win, yes even in stock, sportsman too,
stock is competitive everyone is limited to motor so makes for a more even field. if you can't handle competition then you should find a new hobby. thats what racing is all about.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

Originally Posted by MDB
The difference between the NASCAR illistration and this whiney brat is the Top 2 drivers are at the highest they can go in a Series that the cars are more equal than r/c car racing. At least snake has another class to move up to.
ONCE AGAIN! stock buggy is not a skill oriented class. It is a class to allow for a better driver/ car tuner who makes the fewest mistakes to shine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.