R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 12-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #151
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDB View Post
The difference between the NASCAR illistration and this whiney brat is the Top 2 drivers are at the highest they can go in a Series that the cars are more equal than r/c car racing. At least snake has another class to move up to.

oh ya that makes alot of sense
his logic of thinking is kinda like treading muddy water....it just aint clear.
if you understand classes you would understand there is no EXPERT/PRO/SUPER stock buggy class. as far as equipment goes mr. nascar/bush man my car is legal for sportsman and stock buggy, i don't feel i need sportsman so i choose stock buggy.

pretty simple...
SnakeBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #152
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by micrors4guy View Post
ONCE AGAIN! stock buggy is not a skill oriented class. It is a class to allow for a better driver/ car tuner who makes the fewest mistakes to shine.
this couldn't be more true.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #153
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
thats what racing is all about.
Man, I hate to say it, but if you alone could kill turnout, then its no wonder they sent you away. I guess you just wound up with a bunch of little bitches.

Around here, just months ago, 8th scale was THE class. We had at least 5 sponsored drivers show up every race. Did that stop us "Lowly Club" racers from showing up... NO! Did it send away a few people who felt like they couldn't win?... prolly, but who cares, there were enough of us left to make up for it. I guess in your case, where there just aren't that many to begin with, it almost makes sense. Would you rather they left you in the class, then everybody else leaves? Who would you race then?

If racing is in your blood, you shouldn't care if it says 13.5 or 5.5 on it, just race! If you want to DOMINATE the losers you were racing with, then obviously they would eventually get tired of watching you win. Either way, you just wound up with a bunch of little bitches... sux.
R40Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #154
MDB
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBait View Post
11-29 main. the one who gave the boot, yet his race time is just as fast as mine. how do you figure its a walk in the park?

and a on a different note u touched on the winner hadn't run in stock buggy in the last few weeks until there is a points system and some payback?! seems shady to me.

I'd would understand your complaint had Darin raced in every race since you were bumped up to Mod. I do see that you had changed your tune since I brought that out. You went from so and so dominated every race to know he won a points race.

I will wait till this weekend to see the results of the Dec. 6th points race.

I do agree on one thing. If you own the track, you should not race in the Points race. It's fine if you want to race, but not for points.
MDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #155
Tech Champion

I don't understand why you wouldn't let him in a points race. If he "Fixed" it so he'd def win, that would be a big no no. But if he's out there in the field like everyone else, why not?... be extra thankful you even HAVE a track to race at.
R40Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #156
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDB View Post
I'd would understand your complaint had Darin raced in every race since you were bumped up to Mod. I do see that you had changed your tune since I brought that out. You went from so and so dominated every race to know he won a points race.

I will wait till this weekend to see the results of the Dec. 6th points race.

I do agree on one thing. If you own the track, you should not race in the Points race. It's fine if you want to race, but not for points.
it shouldn't matter what it looks like next week thou, point is and standing i was told i couldn't run in there cuz i was too quick and it really doesn't make sense when his race time was just as fast as mine....... and i didn't get bumped up til i signed in for stock...........guess u have to be a local to race there and out of towners aren't welcome.......
Old 12-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #157
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
I don't understand why you wouldn't let him in a points race. If he "Fixed" it so he'd def win, that would be a big no no. But if he's out there in the field like everyone else, why not?... be extra thankful you even HAVE a track to race at.
yes the guy that kicked me out ran just as fast as i run....was thankful for the place til this, i even tried to get other ppl to go with me to support their place some, no wonder no one wanted to go it seems they already have a reputation...
Old 12-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #158
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So you're not gonna race there anymore right? The End.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #159
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

Do you honestly think the owner is going to keep the money if he wins?
Old 12-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #160
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchy View Post
So you're not gonna race there anymore right? The End.

There is hope for RCtech after all....
Old 12-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #161
Tech Adept

u can call it whatever you want, i am done racing there. who wants to race with a bunch of cry babies?

i see now why the turnouts are low.

and no wonder the sport doesn't grow or gain intrest, with ppl like that they just whine and cry and run everyone off..... girls.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #162
Tech Initiate

Who thought you could fill up 6 pgs and have 16 people viewing this crap?
Looks like we all like soap opera's
Ummmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #163
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummmm View Post
Who thought you could fill up 6 pgs and have 16 people viewing this crap?
Looks like we all like soap opera's
+1
Shirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #164
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBait View Post
i also have a feeling that ones being negativie(new memebers) are the locals at the track...... but its just a feeling i am not asuming anything.

i agree these guys are quick to call someone a whiner yet they are the type of ppl that whine and cry cuz they have to compete to win, yes even in stock, sportsman too,
stock is competitive everyone is limited to motor so makes for a more even field. if you can't handle competition then you should find a new hobby. thats what racing is all about.
Personally I think if you want a more even racing field you would run mod.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #165
Tech Regular

maybe you need a friggin imagination. then you could IMAGINE other cars on the track. holy hell if this were in person i'd think you'd have blood draining between your thighs. rather than bump up to mod and RACE TWO CARS, you would rather waste your gas completely, come to an online board that noone cares about you on, whine about it and NOT EVEN RACE?????

really?

do you not drink diet soda cuz it doesnt have as much sugar? or is it just not as fun?
Bump is offline   Reply With Quote