Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
best RTR 1/10 truck >

best RTR 1/10 truck

best RTR 1/10 truck

Old 11-25-2008, 08:36 AM
  #31  
Tech Addict
 
trx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Muncie, indiana
Posts: 520
Arrow

keep cracking on the evader, but when u get whipped by one, dont cry
trx1 is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 01:25 PM
  #32  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by trx1 View Post
and i bet he had one of those BL systems in it too.
No he didnt he SAID that first just he broke an A-Arm.
porkey is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 PM
  #33  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by trx1 View Post
keep cracking on the evader, but when u get whipped by one, dont cry
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is so funny. I never and will never ever ever ever... see a POS duratrax beating a B4/T4 or a losi. I tought i could beat the b4 and T4 drivers at the track i race at and was was impossoble. Know i have a b4 and a t4 and know i can drive as soon as i got it. know that i have a real buggy and truck.

Last edited by porkey; 11-25-2008 at 04:05 PM.
porkey is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 05:58 PM
  #34  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (33)
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,834
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by porkey View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is so funny. I never and will never ever ever ever... see a POS duratrax beating a B4/T4 or a losi. I tought i could beat the b4 and T4 drivers at the track i race at and was was impossoble. Know i have a b4 and a t4 and know i can drive as soon as i got it. know that i have a real buggy and truck.
Hellz yea porkey !

with equal drivers the T4 will own the evader everytime !.

the rtr rs vs the evader box stock i'll put my money on the t4 everytime.
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 06:46 PM
  #35  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
Hellz yea porkey !

with equal drivers the T4 will own the evader everytime !.

the rtr rs vs the evader box stock i'll put my money on the t4 everytime.
Oh yeah, I would put money on a t4... but with a 55 turn rock crawler motor any day over the duratrax.
porkey is offline  
Old 11-28-2008, 11:50 AM
  #36  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
slakr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,818
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default Evader Cheap

Duratrax Evader... this one --> http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAFE4&P=7

Great gift... only ran twice... bunch of spare parts $40.00 + shipping if necessary.
slakr is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.