Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Liquid RC

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Default Liquid RC

Has anyone used Liquid RC before? If so, any comments?

I'm buyig from NZ, and it's hard to find Losi parts here anywhere. They have a reasonable selection, and cheap shipping.

I usually use RC Mart, A Main, and Tower for the odd bit, but shipping can be between $15 and $30US. Which is a lot when the NZ$ is only 0.55US!

Thanks for the comment.

P.S. Please don't say buy from our LHS or track, as there isn't either here
Old 11-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

yea i bought a mini inferno motor 10$ cheaper then anyone else 20 if u add shipping they are real also they shipped fast
Old 11-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Tech Adept

I've used them several times and can recommend their service. However their selection is very limited so most of the parts I need aren't available through them.

The default search function of the site is terrible; returning too many false results. This can be worked around by selecting the "Advanced Search" and disabling the "Search In Product Descriptions" option.

In summery, if they have the parts I need I order from them (but in most cases they don't).

Avner.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:06 AM
Tech Addict

RC Bandit do Losi parts in NZ, They are in Auckland and New Plymouth. Both shops have websites and online purchases.

Auckland http://www.rcbandit.co.nz/catalog/

New Plymouth http://www.rcmodelshop.com/

I have only dealt with the New Plymouth store personally.

RC Liquid's 99c shipping to NZ sounds to good to be true. Let us know how that works out for you.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ordered a few times from them (to Australia), they shipped within a day of placing the order and the 99c shipping is no bullshit as they say
Old 11-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Wicked, sounds like I may place a small order and see what happens!

I'll try RC Bandit first though, didn't realise they stocked Losi
Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

I've done maybe 10-15 orders with them all went fine, they have a nice quick turnaround too unlike a lot of these Hong Kong based stores that can take up to a week to find a post box.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Bad experience with LIquid RC!!

I spent 89$USD for 8 LOSI MRC parts. But, I got only 2 parts. Other parts were not included in the parcel. I emailed them several time for reason, but no reply at all.

Could anyone contact them for me.? I have no idea how to ask them for responsibility.

SHopping Becarefully !!!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Thumbs down Liquid RC, Rip Offs!

Originally Posted by itti98
I spent 89$USD for 8 LOSI MRC parts. But, I got only 2 parts. Other parts were not included in the parcel. I emailed them several time for reason, but no reply at all.

Could anyone contact them for me.? I have no idea how to ask them for responsibility.

SHopping Becarefully !!!
I just got takin by them. I ordered some new parts for my new Mini 8ight. Got a "thank you for signing up/welcome" & "order confirmation" e mails..Then nothing at all after that. No parts, after a dozen e mails no response and stuck trying to get my money back or my parts! This is horrable! I wish I would have Googled them first. Theres actually alot of people that have been ripped off my Liquid RC. Some get there stuff quick while many others get nothing at all or only a small part of there order. I havent found where any explinations where given by them or refunds where given out. They had to file a complaint through PayPal or credit card company to get there cash back. So I guess it's a gamble to buy from them. You might get your order quick, you might get a portion of it or nothing at all As for me..When I buy something I want to know there gonna actually send what I pay for! I will make it my personal mission to let everone know this!

This company is a rip off! I found another guy who ordered a kit and several parts totalling a fe hundred $$$. To recieve only a few parts and no explination of where the RC or other parts where. Like yourself, no return emails from them.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I have had only good luck with Liquid.
Probably done around 30 - 40 different orders with them.