Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Steve Hale-R.C. Track Talk-Video

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Tech Adept

Default Steve Hale-R.C. Track Talk-Video

Steve talks about on site hobby store at Fastlane Raceway, tuning a R.C. gas motor, and dirt oval racing at the track. Enjoy.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

nice track
Old 10-21-2008, 08:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I was up and checked things out last weekend, I plan on waiting for the full shop to be up and running...for some reason wifes don't like porta-potties.

I have not been racing for years and years, Blue-Vue days, I was a regular there till dirt and then it became just....too dirty, if you know what I mean. I was very happy with how smooth everything was running, people where having a good time, it made me want to go racing, no bickering, no tempers, no smoking, clean. The only word you need to use to describe it is professional.

When the full shop gets running I plan on doing the on-road thing as well. I hope all of Chucks legal dealings get sorted in short order.

Steves outdoor track is just too much for electric IMHO, In this setup he looks to have a great reciepe for some fantastic electric racing, I hope for both Steve and Chuck that this is a success.