R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 08-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #61
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstarr View Post
i'm going to do everything in my power to make it. and run masters truck just one question about masters stock or 19t. i have both just would get it ready.
Its hard to say, I think we will have enough for a "Masters" class, I am just not sure if it will be stock or super stock. Might not be able to answer that until race day.
REVO-Beat-U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #62
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thats cool revo i have both. so im good.
kstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #63
Tech Regular

Default Additional sponsors announced for ROAR Region 5 Championships!

Hi Everyone,

In addition to the current sponsorship we have for this ROAR event: Fantom Racing, Team Orion, Pro-Line, Panther, Novak, HPI, and Great Planes. We now also have some local businesses stepping up and donating gifts for this event. These companies would include: NAPA, Weller, Byron Petro (Marathon Gas Stations), J & H Oil, No Time Flat, and Road Equipment. Their donations will include items like tool sets, gas cards, hats, shirts, power tools, etc. All sorts of stuff anyone can use! We thank these local sponsors for their donations and we hope you will support them.

Believe it or not, this still might be only the start of donations for this ROAR event. Keep checking back for further announcements. This is shaping up to be THE EVENT OF THE YEAR for West Michigan R/C. Hope to see you all out for it!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #64
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to B4wires2

What an awesome deal. Hats off to local sponsers. Its nice to see them get involved. Can't wait to race with you guys. Just sent in my registration for the race. You should be receiving it by this weekend. It looks like there would be other guys coming from Green Bay also.
B4wires2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:32 AM   #65
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4wires2 View Post
What an awesome deal. Hats off to local sponsers. Its nice to see them get involved. Can't wait to race with you guys. Just sent in my registration for the race. You should be receiving it by this weekend. It looks like there would be other guys coming from Green Bay also.
Great, looking forward to meeting and racing with you guys. Its sounding like we will have a group from Indiana, Ohio Wisconsin and Michigan here for the event. Now we need to get some Illinois guys to step up and join us! Anyone know if the guys from Summit in Indiana plan on joining us?
Old 08-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #66
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVO-Beat-U View Post
Its hard to say, I think we will have enough for a "Masters" class, I am just not sure if it will be stock or super stock. Might not be able to answer that until race day.
since I don't own a stock motor, it would be nice to know in advance. Is there on site camping available?
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #67
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Kid View Post
since I don't own a stock motor, it would be nice to know in advance. Is there on site camping available?
Its going to be hard to gauge the interest before hand. All we can do is ask that anyone who is interested in running in a masters division please speak up and let everyone know what class you want to run.

Yes we have a paved parking lot that goes around three sides of our building. There will be room for campers in those areas at night. As long as its not an 80 foot long motor home there is space for a couple dozen campers or more. There is also a hotel for $32 a night less than 1 mile from the track.

Already got some heavy hitters from Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana who sent in their entry forms. Cant wait to see you all.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #68
Tech Regular

Hey everyone, just a reminder to please send in your pre-race registration as soon as you can. We are already starting to get them coming in, thanks to those of you who have sent them in already. We realize that there are a bunch of races still coming up like MORL and Factory Track, but if you can get your entry form in before the September 13th deadline it will help us greatly to have a count for trophies and other stuff we need to plan for.

A few reminders, there is limited camping space available and also a hotel for $32 per night 1 mile from the track. Pit space inside is on a first come first server basis. If your not one of the first 50 - 60 people there plan on pitting outside and bring a generator for power. If your not a ROAR member you will need to sign up before you can race. Sign ups will be accepted the day of the event. We would like to try to make this a one day event, but if we get to large of an entry count, we will push the event into Sunday morning also. No matter what happens we want to try to have the event completed by noon-ish on Sunday so everyone can make it home at a decent hour. Again if everyone tries to pre-register it will make it easier to decide prior to the event if Sunday will be needed. Rain or shine we will race, if the weather is nice we are on the outdoor track, if its raining we will be indoors. A masters division and 1/8 scale electric 4wd exhibition will be race day decisions depending upon the number of entries and the interest of those in attendance. We have a large amount of sponsorship and donations for this event, so the number of door prizes is going to be amazing! Never won anything before, this might be your big chance.

On behalf of Fatal Impact Racing Club, Battlefront Gaming and R/C, ROAR, Fantom Racing, Team Orion and all of our other sponsors we look forward to seeing you all out to race this September! Good luck everyone.

Keith
Old 08-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #69
Tech Regular

oh i plan to be there . but have to wait till closer to event to be sure . will i be able to sign up friday night when i get there. i know u plan on having track open late.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #70
J_P
Tech Addict

Quote:
oh i plan to be there . but have to wait till closer to event to be sure . will i be able to sign up friday night when i get there. i know u plan on having track open late.
Can I pit under your canopy?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #71
Tech Regular

Quote:
We will be racing under the lights until midnight. You can sign up anytime you want on Friday no problem.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #72
Tech Regular

good , cant leave till i get off work and daughter out of class.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #73
Tech Regular

bump
Old 08-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #74
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Roar Event

Guys the door prizes and raffle items are begining to pour in. The track will be resurfaced next week. Plan on this event it will be great!
uncle everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #75
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I see the track/indoor pit opens at noon. Being that pitting inside is first come first serve just wanted to make sure the open time is set in stone. We are leaving in the weee hours of the a.m and want to be there as the doors open, any info. Thanks
schmelme is offline   Reply With Quote