Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi Set To Release Rock Crawler >

Losi Set To Release Rock Crawler

Losi Set To Release Rock Crawler

Old 06-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I agree and there is where the hobby shops must do a better job of understanding their customers. I have watched a hobby shop sell a RTR to someone who had no logical reason to try and run it. It was doomed for failure when they left the shop. All the customer heard was "it'l do 50 mph right out of the box". They neglected to say, it doesn't drive itself so a lot of practice is needed.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by oldschoolracer
A sign of a true RTR boy.

My first kit was a Tamiya Super Champ in 1984. out of 40 RC's I have owned,only one was an RTR, I wouldn't buy another. But that proves nothing apart from the stupidity of your post. If I preferred RTR I would buy them and it would still be meaningless.

You will find, That people like different things, have different opinions, and tend to think they have the freedom to express their views, The deciding factor on merit isn't whether or not you agree with their view or not.

Or are you trying to say otherwise?

That aside, Your either a child or an idiot, and going by you're name your not a child.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Metla
My first kit was a Tamiya Super Champ in 1984. out of 40 RC's I have owned,only one was an RTR, I wouldn't buy another. But that proves nothing apart from the stupidity of your post. If I preferred RTR I would buy them and it would still be meaningless.

You will find, That people like different things, have different opinions, and tend to think they have the freedom to express their views, The deciding factor on merit isn't whether or not you agree with their view or not.

Or are you trying to say otherwise?

That aside, Your either a child or an idiot, and going by you're name your not a child.

so explain it to me again would you?
because according to your rant you're allowed to have an opinion and state it but I am not?

that's ironically idiotic if you ask me
Old 06-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Sad.

Alright, As much as I have no time for this infantile crap, My posts were about the crawler, Your posts were directed at people who don't hold your view.

The post you described as a rant was in reply to that position.

Shame on me for being brought down to this (your) level.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

1/18 scale. that would be a very interesting crawler.

but light weight? thing is.. crawlers do better when they have some meat to them. they don't need to go fast so why use light weight parts? I can see this thing falling about two feet and breaking into about three parts.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Suspended

sad is right
you have no right making comments in which you chastise others for making

but quite frankly you started in this thread with
Originally Posted by Metla
Thats just crap.
and you've offered nothing to it since then
if your intent is to bash manufacturers maybe you need to find something else to do with your spare time during your summer vacation from school, as well as finding another hobby in which to spam the discussion boards

Last edited by oldschoolracer; 06-28-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Tech Addict

As I said earlier, I'll continue to be unimpressed without giving a damn if you think I should be allowed to say so or not.

If you wish to make personal comments you will get a reaction, Though I had anticipated it would all go over your head, as it has quite obviously done. So, This continued dribble is not unexpected.

Never fear, I won't respond again. Lmao.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Metla - you really need to grow up or find somewhere else to hang out. Clogging up the threads with your troll-like comments serves no purpose.