Wiki Posts
Search

THANKS LOSI!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nik
we need to find something that Losi has that nobody else does so we can make fun of them.

Like win national championships...again!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Regional Moderator

I'd buy an Adam Drake lunchbox in a heartbeat.

Last edited by FroBoy; 06-18-2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: and = an
Old 06-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes. everybody's just jealous
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Freaking Losi whiners. Arm chair CEO's. It's a business...get over it. They're turning a profit on certain items that help funding the R&D for others. Geez.

For you racers...look at the 8ight, 8ight-T, LST2 (well it did win the ROAR MT), Nitrotane, now GRP engines and tires. Plus the brushless and lipo's they're producing. Oh and their 1/10 trucks still win. I think Losi is doing quite well regardless of the 1/18th scale poo they're pushing out. How many of you people had a poo RC for their first RC? Lots! Affordable RC's is a gateway into the hobby.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would totally rawk a Drake Edition lunchbox to work every day. You know how many ladies that would pull...???
Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lars Johnson
I would totally rawk a Drake Edition lunchbox to work every day. You know how many ladies that would pull...???
Probably not as much as a Matt Chambers lunch box or Lars Johnson coffee mug!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SQC049
What is the big deal? It is marketing, every company does it.

Does anyone remember the Losi Yoyo?
Fanboi....

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
RIP Team Losi.
I race with a few losi sponsored guys and one said to me something along the lines of Losi is has been so good to me it would be hard to leave them .... something like that.

to everyone.......

You come to our track your prolly gonna get whooped by a losi.... you come to a big race in the northeast your prolly gonna get whooped by a losi....

I know i got whooped by sqc049's last friday.... but guess what I got tebo's set-up now.....
Old 06-19-2008, 01:37 AM
Tech Addict

I sold my Losi, The guy that bought it whipped me with it.

Not real happy.

LMFAO.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Tech Master

WOW
Old 06-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

At the last round of the Minnesota Nitro Series, Losi had only two trucks in the 1/10 gas truck A-main, and they placed 1st and 2nd. Losi also won buggy by over a lap. They're not electric... but they still won.

GO LOSI!!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

Lets face it, companies saw how traxxas was turning a great profit and they want a piece of that action also. People would walk into a hobby shop and walk out with a RTR jato, revo, rustler.....etc. People like simplicity, most people are not wrench heads like we are. They want to buy it and have it running in five minutes. Then break and buy parts or have the hobby shops fix it for them. Losi a.k.a. Horizon Hobby saw that they could possibly do the same thing and that is where we are currently. Back in the days you could not get a kit built and if you did it was because your local hobby shop built it and added an extra hundred or two to the price tag. I do not have any problem with where they are going, i would just like to see them keep their racing quality and bashers seperate and i am sure most you feel the same way. just my 2 cents.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up PROFITABLE!

Man that sucks i just got a new "STANLEY" work mug for father's now i'm going to have buy this,why because it is the only one thaT i have seen rc related!

GO LOSI! but i race with AE equipment! my bad!
Old 06-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I work for a company that produces promotional products just like the Losi mug.. It's advertisement, just like when you wear a Losi t-shirt. Everyone wants this hobby to reach more people?? Slap company logos on common everyday items and when people ask "What's that company do?" tell them. How is this drawing resources away from racing? I find it funny that everyone is slamming on Losi for selling a mug with their logo on it, yet I've been drinking coffee out of the same TEAM ASSOCIATED coffee mug (complete with picture of the B3) since 1997... Looks like AE dumped all of their assets into drinkware instead of racing!

What you SHOULD be pissed about is the price. You'd be surprised to know what those mugs cost Losi (Horizon)...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serzoni
I work for a company that produces promotional products just like the Losi mug.. It's advertisement, just like when you wear a Losi t-shirt. Everyone wants this hobby to reach more people?? Slap company logos on common everyday items and when people ask "What's that company do?" tell them. How is this drawing resources away from racing? I find it funny that everyone is slamming on Losi for selling a mug with their logo on it, yet I've been drinking coffee out of the same TEAM ASSOCIATED coffee mug (complete with picture of the B3) since 1997... Looks like AE dumped all of their assets into drinkware instead of racing!

What you SHOULD be pissed about is the price. You'd be surprised to know what those mugs cost Losi (Horizon)...
I need an Team ASSociated thong for my wife.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Form fitting and Made in the USA!

http://www.cafepress.com/serzoni.277138083

Last edited by Serzoni; 06-19-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.