R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #91
Tech Champion
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,820
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart View Post
He should have worded things differently.

This is actually a good lesson for the younger guys reading RCTech..bonuses should be treated as such and not as a requirement to pay the rent or your car payment.
Rick i did alittle search on you and i gotta say you have a impressive backround within r/c.

anyway great POV.
__________________
Island Raceway & Hobby
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #92
Tech Champion
 
Davidka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,930
Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyourgrill View Post
Ck out this video. After Matsuzaki wins the worlds several drivers congratulate him on his win. Cav was standing right next to him and turns around and says nothing. You make your own conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDXzCQ7Qpjk


Ryan can sweep all classes at the biggest races in the country and amaze onlookers with his driving skill. Just don't expect flowers and sunshine if he gets second. He's probably more upset about it then we were when our first dog died. Guys like him have to win, it's like a personality disorder.
__________________
"I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head."

In mind and body, we're all heading towards old age. It is slower to go by bike.
Davidka is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #93
Tech Elite
 
rdub202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TeamAcademy/MRC, MI
Posts: 2,359
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rdub202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyourgrill View Post
Ck out this video. After Matsuzaki wins the worlds several drivers congratulate him on his win. Cav was standing right next to him and turns around and says nothing. You make your own conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDXzCQ7Qpjk
lmao, let's draw a conclusion from that instance...i counted 4 handshakes...i guess all of the other guys are A-hole tools too since they didnt shake his hand too right?
__________________
_|Team Academy GV2 Pro_|_Team Academy SBV2 Pro|_--->Losi xxxbK2 (FOR SALE)
_|Factory Tracks Midwest Series_|_www.factorytracks.com|_
_|Team Upgrade-RCid_|_www.upgrade-rc.com|_
_|MRC/Team Academy_|_www.modelrec.com|_
rdub202 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #94
Tech Champion
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,820
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdub202 View Post
lmao, let's draw a conclusion from that instance...i counted 4 handshakes...i guess all of the other guys are A-hole tools too since they didnt shake his hand too right?
The guy who posted the link never said he was the aforementioned word you used to describe his conclusions. You should rescind your opinion of his conclusion.
__________________
Island Raceway & Hobby
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #95
Tech Adept
 
C.Poh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Placentia
Posts: 154
Default

Damn Cavi i knew you were popular but damn this thread is taking off i think we need to get you on jay leno or oprah next lol ..come on guys let it go everybody has their own opinions on what he said no one is going to be right or wrong everybody is differant and reacts differant to certain things and no one knows the situation of how the interview was going down and if ryans sponsors have a problem with what he said then i am sure they will take care of the situation.....
C.Poh is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #96
Tech Master
 
Jeremy Felles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 1,056
Default

This thread rules!

One day I'm going to write new laws of morality based upon the conversations that take place in message boards.

Ryan has made both good and bad decisions in his racing career and I think we can say the same for all of us. The only difference is that when he makes a "bad" decision his name grows even faster than it would had he gotten caught being a "professional" in an interview.
__________________
"Majority rule don't work in mental institutions"
Jeremy Felles is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #97
Tech Elite
 
stitchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,794
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Not to be a cynic, but that's why trash television like TMZ exists. I'm just sayin'!
__________________
Speedtechhobbies.com
stitchy is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #98
Tech Master
 
Mike Marshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Blaze RC St. Charles MO
Posts: 1,413
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart View Post
He should have worded things differently.

This is actually a good lesson for the younger guys reading RCTech..bonuses should be treated as such and not as a requirement to pay the rent or your car payment.

Words from one of the true gentlemen in the hobby/sport whatever you want to call this we all do.
__________________
Blaze RC / Smac Trac / St. Louis Dirt Burners
Mike Marshall is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #99
Tech Apprentice
 
nyourgrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB FIVE View Post
The guy who posted the link never said he was the aforementioned word you used to describe his conclusions. You should rescind your opinion of his conclusion.
+1
nyourgrill is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #100
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

LOL, It is just an interview that you guys are trying to put too much meaning into. Half of you guys are telling him how to be a proffesional while posting from work...ROFL
__________________
TQ-racing Yokomo BD7 Airtronics
Francis M. is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #101
Tech Elite
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,850
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
LOL, It is just an interview that you guys are trying to put too much meaning into. Half of you guys are telling him how to be a proffesional while posting from work...ROFL
That doesn't make any sense, what does posting from work have to do with anything? Also, if you are going to try to illustrate a point about being professional, you may wish to learn how to spell it correctly.
__________________
Andrew Parente
| Serpent America | Picco | AKA | LRP America | Desoto Racing | PT Racing Oils | TQ Wire |
SQC049 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #102
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQC049 View Post
That doesn't make any sense, what does posting from work have to do with anything? Also, if you are going to try to illustrate a point about being professional, you may wish to learn how to spell it correctly.


Sorry for the bad spelling but I just find it funny that some people want to nit pic someone at his Job all the while wasting thier own companies time on something I'm almost 100% sure of that RCTECH is not part of the Job Duty...
__________________
TQ-racing Yokomo BD7 Airtronics
Francis M. is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #103
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: en tu amigas pantalones
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

idk, i read all these post. all i have to say, whenever i go to race, all i do is have fun, if your having fun, thats winning to me.
BSS07 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #104
Tech Regular
 
SoCalMitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The OC
Posts: 366
Default

This whole thread is retarded, crap now I am part of this thread, now I am retarded.
SoCalMitch is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #105
Tech Champion
 
Jason Pelletier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 8,820
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M. View Post
Sorry for the bad spelling but I just find it funny that some people want to nit pic someone at his Job all the while wasting thier own companies time on something I'm almost 100% sure of that RCTECH is not part of the Job Duty...
where did you come up with this logic in a thread about how cavalieri made the 1,000 dollar comment ???

you mean more so like you shouldnt tell your company's customers that if you take to much time helping one customer it gets in your way to reach beyond your quota and you missed out on a bonus of a 1,000.00...... how's that sound !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSS07 View Post
idk, i read all these post. all i have to say, whenever i go to race, all i do is have fun, if your having fun, thats winning to me.
Ya playa fo sho.........
__________________
Island Raceway & Hobby
Jason Pelletier is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Painted Cavalieri Edition T4 CRASH R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 8 02-05-2008 08:50 AM
Revolution V2 Ryan Cavalieri Edition slowandsteady Electric Off-Road 6 08-20-2006 11:23 PM
Cavalieri Countdown.. corvin12xu Electric On-Road 6 12-09-2005 06:13 PM
Ryan Cavalieri goes Associated? Is It True? Bobby J Electric Off-Road 92 04-04-2005 04:15 PM
Cavalieri Red? Griffin Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography 1 07-11-2004 06:05 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:44 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net