Wiki Posts
Search

Issues with Team Helotes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Issues with Team Helotes?

Hi All -

Has anyone ordered anything lately from Team Helotes and actually received their order? A few of us placed orders in mid to late April and still haven't received anything yet. My CC was charged on April 23rd (order date) and someone else ordered on April 27th. Neither of us have received anything yet. I've tried e-mail 4 times without success.

Any other people with problems?

CJ
Old 05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

I wish you would have posted this earlier. I put in an order with Team Helotes on the 16 of may and haven't got a order confirmation or email replay. Looks a bit shady, I'm going to try to get my money back.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

well, I think with the release of the Xray truggy, alot of their buisness went down the drain. I hope you guys get some sort of word out of them, maybe you can track some of their team drivers down and access them that way?
Old 05-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jeff Felty
11615 Shotgun Way
Helotes, TX 78023
(210) 695-8332

did you try this?
Old 05-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Where did you find that number? I tried calling it but just got a voice mail, please leave name and number...
Old 05-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Got in touch with him via phone

I got in touch of him via phone. I found his number thanks to bigfoot.com. He was supposed to re-ship my order. Got the USPS billing notice, but it still indicates that it hasn't shipped. The billing notice was e-mailed May 22. If it doesn't show up tomorrow (USPS Priority mail from Texas to Ohio), I'm going to take up the issue with Paypal. It's been over a month since he got my money.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:32 PM
Regional Moderator

Thumbs down WTF?

It's been a week. No "re-shipped order" yet.

Shipment status via USPS indicates that "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 22, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Priority mail doesn't take that long... I've received things from A Main Hobbies in two days from California.

Time for a refund.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

thats why i always use amain....
Old 05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

We have been shipping USPS Priority mail for over 5 years, in the last 2 months we have been having trouble with mail leaving from the local post office. We are now using a different post office. We hope that this help solve the shipping issues we have been having. For those of you having trouble please feel free to contact me.

Jeff Felty
Team Helotes
[email protected]
210-889-4905
Old 05-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Tech Regular

CarbonJoe Your refund has been sent per our phone call last night.

xlgraphicspro The release of the Xray truggy has done nothing to hurt our bussiness.

Gliptal call me at the number above and I will be able to help you out.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

We will be out of town at round 2 of the RC Pro South. We will be leaving Thursday Morning and will be back on Monday. You can contact us on the phone, but we will not have email.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

I will say that I've had a order that came after almost three weeks. One of the items was incorrect. I email Jeff & had a prompt response & he mail out the correct part. Still waiting but its from California.

I'm not sure, but it looks like these are drivers that compete & the store is a sideline. Just what I gathered from the web site. good luck!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by jnfweld
CarbonJoe Your refund has been sent per our phone call last night.
Thanks, Jeff.

I sincerely hope you can figure out how USPS messed things up. Have you contacted the Postmaster of that post office? I also agree that USPS's tracking is basically worthless. Why not just use UPS or FedEx?

CJ
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default I cannot recommend Team Helotes either!

OK, I just found this thread.
I too have not gotten all my xray parts from team Helotes. My credit card was charged back in march, still nothing. He does not answer emails either! On top of that I had bought a couple 6 cell elite 1500 batts at the same time, one had a bad cell, he asked me to send it back, and now I'm out that too. He never replaced it for me. I will NEVER do business w/ them again, and let this be a warning to anyone considering buying parts from him. You have been warned!
Larry. 715 345-1922 or 715 344-6387 work.

Last edited by leerjet1; 05-21-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (99%+)
Default Bad service

I'm glad I found this thread....I placed an order, decided to cancel the order the next day, but no reply. The website said they were away from the office for a week, but they were going to check e-mails.

I just received notice the order shipped!!! I haven't taken the matter up with Paypal because I wanted to give Jeff at Team Helotes a chance to explain what happened. E-mails are returned from the server.

Thanks for the phone number I will be calling on Monday.

I've never has a problem with A-Main Hobbies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.