Losi xxx-4

Old 01-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by afish
quick ? i got a new set of rear arms today #a9800 say xx4/xxx4 rear arms well it has the vla hole in it the 2 differnet holes for the carrier to go in to. are these the right arms or do u just use the inside hole.

Yes they are . The new VLA arms come in the newer XXX-4 G+ kits .
Old 01-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Blowout Price for Aluminum Sleeves & screw kits...

I have deleted my post due to the fact that it "clutters" Briguy's info space. I'm sorry if it bothered anyone else also. I thought I would be helping a few out by posting the FYI.

Thanks,

Derrick

Last edited by Team Hoagie; 01-27-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Team Hoagie
I have (24) Pairs of Aluminum Sleeves & (10) Kingpin Replacement Screw Kits left in stock that I am liquidating! Payments accepted will be Money Order or Paypal (Parts will ship after MO recieved if that payment option is used). All parts are on a first come, first serve basis! See below for pictures and descriptions, and thanks for looking!

Derrick "Hoagie" Hochgesang
"Team Hoagie Designs"
THD Custom R/C Products

6061 Aluminum Sleeves for the Losi Molded Outdrives #A-3097 (similar to the ones Trinity use to make a while back). They have a couple holes in the sides for a glue-spot to help keep them on better. Many of my customers have been running them on XXX-4's for a while now, and I some are even have put them on their new XXX-CR 2WD buggies and XXXT-CR trucks. I know they have saved them from busting a lot of molded outdrives! If you're still running the steel outdrives, that's cool, but the molded ones with my aluminum sleeves weigh about half as much. When you're running stock truck or buggy, that reduction in rotational mass has to be a big advantage.

Regularly priced at $18.00 ***NEW BLOWOUT PRICE, $12.00/pair + shipping

Screw Kits for replacing the Losi Kingpins #A-6235 that captures the plastic spindle carriers in the front arms of the XX-4 & XXX-4, they may also work on the XXX-S if youíre into on-road. I know everyone has done it, you barely graze the pipe or wall with your 4WD and the plastic spindle carrier gets ripped from the arm. In two weekends I probably had that happen to me 5 times total in practice and qualifying. Itís even cost me a main before. After I installed them, it hasn't happen to me since. These work just as good as upgrading to aluminum carriers but cost far less!
Regularly priced at $4.00/set ***NEW BLOWOUT PRICE, $2.00/pair + shipping

***Both packages include instruction on how to install the parts properly, so no need to worry about messing up

you need to sell these in the for sale section , not every Losi thread .
Old 01-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

See my reply in the XXXT-CR Thread.

Thanks,

Derrick
Old 01-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Champion

See my reply in the XXXT-CR Thread.

Thanks,

Derrick
You are not supposed to post you items for sale in regular threads and you are now cluttering up these three threads with your off topic post trying to sell in them . There is a reason for the for sale section , you obviously don`t get it .
Old 01-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
You are not supposed to post you items for sale in regular threads and you are now cluttering up these three threads with your off topic post trying to sell in them . There is a reason for the for sale section , you obviously don`t get it .
man dude what is your problem.......have a control complex or something????
Old 01-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mr. losi
man dude what is your problem.......have a control complex or something????
Pretty sad a mod doesn`t do his job and then attacks someone for trying to make things right .
Old 01-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Pretty sad a mod doesn`t do his job and then attacks someone for trying to make things right .
So, you're the new moderator?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
So, you're the new moderator?

No , I seen the same advertisement in 3 different forums and told the guy that they belong in for sale section . Mr. Losi is a mod and does nothing about it and gives me a hard time about it . So it must be ok to do whatever you want and don`t follow any rules or regulations as I get crap from a mod when trying to get the guy to post in the right section .
Old 01-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Regular

I think we all think you're just getting a little too excited over nothing, JMO If it's a big deal the moderator will handle it.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Tech Champion

I think we all think you're just getting a little too excited over nothing, JMO If it's a big deal the moderator will handle it.
Or maybe a mod other than Mr. Losi as he hasn`t done anything .

Last edited by Briguy; 01-28-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Or maybe a mod other than Mr. Losi as he hasn`t done anything .

look i just gave you an infraction.........
Old 01-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mr. losi
look i just gave you an infraction.........
Maybe you should give yourself one too as you did the same thing .
Old 01-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

Mr Losi is not doing anything wrong. The Mods can't watch the boards every second of the day as they have do have a life. He is just stating you don't need to clog up the thread arguing with the guy over something that you have no control over. When he seen it i'm sure he would've taken care of it without you telling him what to do. You're making this out to be a bigger deal than it needs to be and you should just chill out unless you want to get yourself banned.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pink_sleeve
Mr Losi is not doing anything wrong. The Mods can't watch the boards every second of the day as they have do have a life. He is just stating you don't need to clog up the thread arguing with the guy over something that you have no control over. When he seen it i'm sure he would've taken care of it without you telling him what to do. You're making this out to be a bigger deal than it needs to be and you should just chill out unless you want to get yourself banned.

There is no big deal . I also did not tell him what to do . I told the other guy where he should post his and and Mr. losi jumped me about doing so . I know they can`t watch the board all the time , that is why I brought it up to the guy posting . Now you and Mr. losi have made this a even bigger clog in the threads .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.