R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default B4 shock setup Question.

I'am getting a B4 Factory Team Buggy.What I'm wondering is what would be a good all round shock set up be for bashing I would like to stick with the stock springs front and back but was wondering what I to use in the shocks.I down loaded the manual for the B4 kit at associated's web site and they do not tell you in the manual I downloaded what shock oil they supplie in the kit.
wade7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:51 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The kit comes with 30wt oil. It will be fine for what you are looking to do with it.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you are going to race that car then put 35 wt in the front with #1 pistons and brown springs and in the rear run #2 pistons with 25 wt and either the green or the silver springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade7575 View Post
I'am getting a B4 Factory Team Buggy.What I'm wondering is what would be a good all round shock set up be for bashing I would like to stick with the stock springs front and back but was wondering what I to use in the shocks.I down loaded the manual for the B4 kit at associated's web site and they do not tell you in the manual I downloaded what shock oil they supplie in the kit.
bilster44 is offline   Reply With Quote