R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 01-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to KorruptedKarbon Send a message via Skype™ to KorruptedKarbon
Default Aggressor CRX want a spektrum module

Hi guys i have a aggressor crx and i want to buy this spektrum module, i have a question for anyone who owns it, can this module be BINDED with multiple spektrum RX's?

please let me know thanks a ton here is the RX/module i would like to buy

http://tinyurl.com/39dfe7

also, what about a actual spektrum radio, can those be binded with multiply RX's? because i could get a whole new radio for cheaper, but that depends on if they bind with multiple RXs thank you guys

http://tinyurl.com/37sdcu

thanks a ton
Old 01-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorruptedKarbon View Post
Hi guys i have a aggressor crx and i want to buy this spektrum module, i have a question for anyone who owns it, can this module be BINDED with multiple spektrum RX's?

please let me know thanks a ton here is the RX i would like to buy

http://tinyurl.com/39dfe7

also, what about a actual spektrum radio, can those be binded with multiply RX's? because i could get a whole new radio for cheaper, but that depends on if they bind with multiple RXs thank you guys

http://tinyurl.com/37sdcu

thanks a ton
you want to get the spektrum pro module and pro rx s....
the pro module uses a translucent greenish/gray plastic housing not the gray housing shown in the pics....
you can buy it for $139 at www.ultimatehobbies.com
I have the pro module in a crx and it works awesome.

You can bind as many rxs as the tx supports......
but you cannot have multiple txs bound with the same rx.....
The CRX has a 20 model memory.....
Bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to KorruptedKarbon Send a message via Skype™ to KorruptedKarbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermbuster View Post
you want to get the spektrum pro module and pro rx s....
the pro module uses a translucent greenish/gray plastic housing not the gray housing shown in the pics....
you can buy it for $139 at www.ultimatehobbies.com
I have the pro module in a crx and it works awesome.

You can bind as many rxs as the tx supports......
but you cannot have multiple txs bound with the same rx.....
The CRX has a 20 model memory.....
Thanks berm!! i will probably get that since i enjoy this radio, thakns again you were the one who recommended me this radio in the 1/18th chat

hey one more question fellas, would it be a good idea to spend that amount of money? or should i just get the spektrum kit for 130? with their rx and tx, but i really want multiply RXs to work with the setup
Old 01-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #4
Tech Regular

This radio has a 4 model memory and is pretty cheap in price compared to buying a module with a RX

anyone thing its worth saving the money? http://thebarnfloor.com/catalog/prod...99352d1278c0ac

Thanks!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Tech Fanatic

i use a dx2 , its a cheap way to go dsm , your radio has more features , like 20 model memory the spectrum , dx2 , only has 2 model memory , if you like your radio upgrade to spectrum , if not buy the dx2 , ray
ray3619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
Tech Regular

what about hte dx3 with 4 model memory, thats a perfect amount for me and a fair price, i really dont mind what the radio is as logn as its good quality and i know the aggressor crx is also, the radio is cheaper than the module.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorruptedKarbon View Post
what about hte dx3 with 4 model memory, thats a perfect amount for me and a fair price, i really dont mind what the radio is as logn as its good quality and i know the aggressor crx is also, the radio is cheaper than the module.
by having one tx and a few modules you can be real flexible....and your hands need to be familiar with one tx....my son has the am module for mini z s (same module will power most stock am vehicles) he has no fm at the moment but he could... and he has his spektrum....
what i did i got a dx3.0 for $200 w 2 rxs (rxs are about $90) so i have the 3.0 as a back up($20)in case we have a tx disaster in our house....

the kool thing about the hitec model it works in the Futaba 3pk so selling it will be easy if you decide you dont want it....
Bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote