Community
Wiki Posts
Search

help with locked differential

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Default help with locked differential

Hello I was running my T4 (brushless and 3s lipo) and It started to not move and it was whinning real bad so I stopped and I thought it was the drive pin holders in the wheels melting but I checked and it wasnt, the spur gears fine so I`m guessing It`s the differential, any ideas oh and when i try to spin the axles seperateley the wont theyre stuck like a solid akle with a little play, thanks JM18
Old 12-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Buehler,...Buehler,...,Buehler,...
Old 12-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Well...seeing that it's Christmas here on US time, I'm not surprised nobody has jumped to answer your post.

Instead of just asking some random guys on the internet what's wrong with your car...why not just open it up and look for yourself? I'm not trying to be harsh...really...I'm not...but it sounds like it's messed up and you're really not going to know until you open it up and look. That's what anybody on here would do if it was theirs.

It's probably the diff, but again...you gotta open it up. Takes like maybe 5 minutes to see for sure. The tools even come with the truck...hint...hint...
Old 12-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Well I did And the diff locked but that might not be the only problem Yet because I ran out of daylight to test but thanks.