Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BUYER BEWARE A TRAIN HOBBIES(ebay)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default BUYER BEWARE A TRAIN HOBBIES(ebay)

A TRAIN HOBBIES/JASMINATIONS
I made an honest purchase from this guy, paid extra for Priorty Mail, I emailed them requesting they ship it quickly because I needed the parts for the weekend races. BUT they decided to ship it when they wanted to....and nearly 2weeks later my parts arrived...I left the guy a neutral feedback and he bashed me with a negative feedback....ruined my 100%...bad attitude, profanity and threats in emails....poor business sense.
I would've been better off somewhere else......Spread the word. Buyer Beware.
A Train Hobbies SUX.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

got a link?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Suspended

http://myworld.ebay.com/jasminations
Old 12-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Sigh...

I bought a couple of items from them. It took them more than a week to give me an invoice that I thought things weren't going to push through.

Nevertheless, I finally get the invoice and made the payment. Now, it's waiting and wondering time again.

By the way, it's the second time I bought something from that seller. The first time, it also took about a week before my items shipped.

I thought maybe the second transaction would be better but it got worse.

I don't think I'm ever buying from the seller again. The service is very very slow and inefficient.

I feel for you, man, losing your 100% rating.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

YEAH I HAVE JUST ABOUT GIVEN UP ON EBAY FEEDBACK IT IS ALL RISKY OVER THE NET, I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY A GUY THAT HAD 350+ FEED BACK HE JUST GOT THERE AND THEN STARTED RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

AND THE BIG SELLERS ON EBAY EVEN IF YOU LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE THEY COUNT ON THAT 5000 PLUS TO LOOK OK THEY DON'T CARE

I ALWAYS FIND IT FUNNY THAT THEY WONT LEAVE FEEDBACK TILL YOU DO AND YOU ARE THE BUYER SO IT WILL ONVIOUSLY BE A RETALITORY STRIKE.

BOUGHT 6 MINI CHOPPERS 5 WEEKS AGO JUST GOT THEM 2 DAYS AGO AND THEY TOOK 2.5 WEEKS TO GET TO POST OFFICE, MISSED THE THANKSGIVING DAY EXCHANGE WE DO HAD TO GO BUY SOME LOCALLY. BUT IF I DARE LEAVE THIS GUY SLIGHTLY OFF FEEDBACK ALL OF A SUDDEN BAM I AM A HORRIBLE BUYER SO ALL I CAN DO IS NOT LEAVE ANY
Old 12-07-2007, 06:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

You can get that -1 feedback removed if you contact ebay about it and take the right steps
Old 12-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BSchorr
You can get that -1 feedback removed if you contact ebay about it and take the right steps
+1!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Suspended

Im going to push for it.....and try to keep this post ontop for a few days for all to see because these big guy sellers dont care for the little guys out there....spread the word.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr
I am not to sure about that, the person who left the feedback has to agree to remove it...3500+ positive feedback and I have only had one removed. The buyer accidentally clicked negative and left the comment of "the best transaction ever"???? After contacting eBay, I had to ask the buyer to retract the feedback, which they did, and apologized also.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

getting jipped on Ebay....nuffin new....my missus's mum bought a 1.5 thousand dollar necklace off this chic...then once payment went through, she disappeared....un-registered from ebay....and cut off her phone lines...she had plenty of dealings aswell....190 or so positive feedback....no neutral or negative...seemed likea legit buyer....WRONG....WRONG....which is a shame...coz the ppl next door 2 her bought a 60k car, quads and bikes all off eBay with no problems wat so ever!!

you should of left him negative feedback, since he bull#hited you....do it back!
Old 12-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Suspended

the old TV scam comes to mind when someone bought a big screen tv....the listing stated "great picture" the rumor was, that's what he received....a picture...
Same happen to my sister-in-law with a Dell laptop,she received a picture of the lapyop...
Old 12-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ebay will liase with the seller on your behalf, asking them politely if they will change their feedback for you. I have done this once in the past but the seller did not respond to them or me.

If it comes to this they will then remove the feedback but there is a catch, they actually will charge you to have it removed to which I said forget it.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:10 AM
Suspended

getting jipped on the bay does happen everyday.....the problem is if we pay the extra postage for priorty and still wait 2 weeks for it...thats not right. I gave the guy neutral feedback and he slammed me with neg...and I didnt say anything bad.....I just want my fellow RC'ers to be aware of this clown.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Tech Addict

dont worry about ebay feedback. its irrelevant if your a buyer or even a small time seller.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

I have dealt with this seller a few times myself, and I have always been very impressed with their service. One time, they said they were on vacation and there would be a delay, but that didn't bother me. The most recent time (I ordered a couple pairs of tires), they shipped within a day or two and I got them real soon. They are also the best on shipping prices (for tires, at least).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.