HB Ask Jeremy Felles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HB Ask Jeremy Felles

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Tech Master

Jeremy when you coming down to SD to do some racin.??
Old 05-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Mitch- I really want to bring our HB Underground Championship onroad race down that way in September, so I may be in town for some form of racing. Is there an offroad track down there anymore? Electric or gas either one works.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up Cyclone D4 parts

[QUOTE=Jeremy Felles;4482837]Zerodeg- I believe HPI/HB Europe handles sales outside of the US and Canada which is why we don't sell to other countries. The US store just isn't set up for it. That is definitely something I'll need to discuss with everyone here in a meeting, as I am ignorant of the goings on outside of the US office. If I can come up with some better info I'll get a hold of you immediately............and for the record, the rocking horse comment was awesome.

Thanks for the reply Jeremy & to the other people who suggested were to find parts for the D4, I had forgot all about stormerhobbies, they seem to have a good selection of available parts
Jeremy I went to the Hotbodies European website but they do not sell direct to the public like the USA, they just flick you to a English website mirageracing who it would appear a bit light on for D4 parts, I have looked for a distributor in Australia & it would appear there is not one ( if there is he is keeping a very low profile ) So maybe Hotbodies USA could sell direct to Australia.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles
Mitch- I really want to bring our HB Underground Championship onroad race down that way in September, so I may be in town for some form of racing. Is there an offroad track down there anymore? Electric or gas either one works.
Yeah there is the off road 1/8 scale track down here at Barona speedway. You can run either gas or electric. It's a little big for electric though. But whenever you can come we would like to have you down here.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Mitch P.
c. It's a little big for electric though. .

so just slap in a faster mod motor. 3.5 equiv should do the trick

hey jeremy.. WATCH THE TRIPLE!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

D2 must be getting close how's the development going?
Any update on a release date?
Old 06-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

[QUOTE=ZERO DEG;4491725]
Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles
Zerodeg- I believe HPI/HB Europe handles sales outside of the US and Canada which is why we don't sell to other countries. The US store just isn't set up for it. That is definitely something I'll need to discuss with everyone here in a meeting, as I am ignorant of the goings on outside of the US office. If I can come up with some better info I'll get a hold of you immediately............and for the record, the rocking horse comment was awesome.

Thanks for the reply Jeremy & to the other people who suggested were to find parts for the D4, I had forgot all about stormerhobbies, they seem to have a good selection of available parts
Jeremy I went to the Hotbodies European website but they do not sell direct to the public like the USA, they just flick you to a English website mirageracing who it would appear a bit light on for D4 parts, I have looked for a distributor in Australia & it would appear there is not one ( if there is he is keeping a very low profile ) So maybe Hotbodies USA could sell direct to Australia.
frontline hobbies is the distributer in Australia.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Tech Master

Mitch- I will make it down there to race one of these days; this is my vow.

*Disclaimer* "One of these days" should be read as "sometime between today and my death. Should my death be un-timely I cannot be held to this verbal contract"

Jelly- Thank you for posting that info, it is quite helpful.

Zerodeg- Please check with the distributor from Jelly's post. If you're still stuck in a bind please let me know and I'll continue to look for info.

Mr. RC- The development is going well, and we should be running the car at a couple of races over the summer. The release date should be September.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

According to your binding criteria of the phrase "one of these days"... I have a long list of things that qualify.

Fez... is there any way that HB can work on a shock for a lowered fullsize truck? I had a drop shock go bad on my crewcab and it would be nice to just replace the seals, throw some fresh oil in it and go on my way.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Billy- As your fullsize truck isn't a race vehicle it is a bit out of HB's jurisdiction. I will; however, pass this request onto HPI, whom already possess skills in the larger scales (baja5B), and see what they come up with.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

hmm those shocks would probably work too...
Old 06-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that the D8 (new HB 1/8th scale) will be making its debut at the Roar Nationals this weekend at Thunder Alley in Beaumont, Ca. If you're local and have never seen a big 1/8th scale race you should come and check it out, as the Nat's are always off the hook.

1 Class with over 200 entries is just plain nutz!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

With I could be there to see the new car.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Get em Team HB.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

(Jeremy always finds a way online at a race, so he better get this!)
Give me a reason to slack off at work and watch liverc all day tomorrow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.