Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
HB Ask Jeremy Felles >

HB Ask Jeremy Felles

HB Ask Jeremy Felles

Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

Tony- Right now that weekend appears to be open so I'll definitely will be making every effort to attend. I can't speak for Travis as there is a great deal of testing that needs to be done but I might be able to drag him along.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Here's a vid of the 4w main for the state champs...TRIPLLLLLLLLE from hell....and the one and only Murph Dog on the mic

http://media.putfile.com/19-turn-wheeler
Old 11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Welcome back fez hey how do you get somebody to answer there cell phone???
Old 11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the vid man. That layout looks pretty awesome. I actually showed it to Travis and it reminded him of the time he traction rolled over the bleachers and into the store front glass. I was entertained.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Tech Master

Bob- Whats up old man. You must need to get ahold of me bad since you call me every single day during work hours. I'd answer it, but I'd rather have you suffer. I'll answer today, scouts honor.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I know Travis is Team Manager and Josh is in the Design team, but what are you doing for HB? Marketing?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

With the durango? I remember that thing clearing a set of quads one year in front of the drivers stand... noone could do it
Old 11-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Tony- I'll be racing at quite a few events throughout the year with Travis. My in house job is as a sales associate and event planner. I will also be on here quite a bit in an effort to provide a level of customer support that HB wasn't capable of providing in the past due to a lack of man power. We will really be making a push to expand the company in the next few years.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds like a better deal than fixing LSTs anyday. Im sure our paths will cross at an event or two in the future. We'll have to head back to Claim Jumper for more drinks if you head up this way again.

How about an on-road thread for "Ask Jeremy"?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Master

Tony- If you're paying then I'm there.

I've thought about creating an on-road thread but with my lack of on-road experience at the moment I don't think I have much to offer. I figure enough of the on-road guys will check out the offroad section from time to time and be able to ask HB questions here if they need to.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Tech Champion

haha I can offer a comfy couch with a bitchin short ride to the track..... get ur bones here and the rest would get handled, you know that
Old 11-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

Newland- I get the feeling I'll be finding my way out there. Carl and I have been talking about this race for the last few months and we really wanna blow it up. I have some friends over at Kyosho that I've been trying to get to come out there as well. I'd really like to see this race regain its rightful place amongst the other "must attend" races of the year.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Awesome - Carlitos will be here I'm sure.... he likes some of us nut cases out here... Kyosho would be cool, I havent talked to Mark since he left proline....but he might be game, he's been here before awhile ago.... something about a night club and couldnt find his way back to the track last time..... haha

Sounds like plan..... I think Carl still has his house here, but thats an hour drive from up in the mountains, we'll figure it out

I want to go out there and do some electric club racing, but from what I've heard our club nights are alittle bigger here...definelty not the same competition level.....where's the hot spots to club some offroad? I'd stay with Carl out there....Craig is out there right now, gonna be racing revelation this weekend with Carl
Old 11-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

If you're looking to race electric your options are rather limited. Hot Rod Hobbies has a program on Saturday that runs with 1/8th scale but from what I've heard they've been getting a decent 4wd turnout; Pegasus hobbies has a dedicated electric program on Saturdays but I'm not sure what the turnout is like...although I think its picking up due to an increase in track maintenance. If you wanna run 1/8th scale there are many places all of which have good turnouts.

I stayed with Carl last year but I'm pretty sure he sold his house recently. I'm not too concerned with it, I'll find a place one way or another.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Jeremy, do you know when the new diff that Hara is running will be available for the Cyclone?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service