R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 11-29-2007, 08:29 AM   #31
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

The SB does come in a Pro version and while you can find the Sport version around still it is being discontinued. C'mon over to the SBv2 Pro thread and post. Dave G is the product manager at MRC USA (US distributor) and will very likely be able to figure out how you can get a car and parts.

OG RC10 T, I hear you there. My Academy kits both came "in the nick of time" and I had to assemble quickly. I would've liked to do it more like you (beer insteead of coffee). If you ever get an Academy car you will be amazed though. They have done an amazing job of reducing the parts count with these. When I took out the parts bags I felt like I was missing some things.

In mind and body, we're all heading towards old age. It is slower to go by bike.
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #32
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 240 (100%+)

If you do have to place an international order, make sure to stock up just in case.

What exactly do you have available local to you?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #33
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Instead of buying something, where you would have to order all of your parts internationally, wouldnt it be easier just to buy something that they carry locally?

It would save you a lot of money in the long run by not paying shipping or having to stock up on parts that may or may not break. Just a thought.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #34
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG RC 10T View Post
Instead of buying something, where you would have to order all of your parts internationally, wouldnt it be easier just to buy something that they carry locally?

It would save you a lot of money in the long run by not paying shipping or having to stock up on parts that may or may not break. Just a thought.
This is absolutely correct. I think most of us made recomendations assuming you had access to all brands.

In mind and body, we're all heading towards old age. It is slower to go by bike.
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:30 PM   #35
Tech Addict

From what I have seen Aussie is much like New Zealand, Pathetic in regards to supply of kits and pits of anything better then ...well.....Its just crap.

Online is the way to go.

Its faster,cheaper, and the range is enormous.

(And when I say faster, I mean 2 months faster, I kid you not)
Metla is offline   Reply With Quote