Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NOR*CAL RC track!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

In Union City we don't care if anyone runs 13.5 in mod. He gets a pat in the back if he wins mod in a 13.5. Job well done.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
Cool. See you guys Sunday hopefully? BTW whats with CapCity not allowing or getting mad at Jason Moberly for running a 13.5 in Mod?
Racenut, you're such an instigator! Sunday seems like its gonna have another good off-road turnout...
Old 11-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by StickyFingaz
Racenut, you're such an instigator! Sunday seems like its gonna have another good off-road turnout...
Sup Martin.Just wanted the other side of the story.Not trying to start stuff.When you going to come back out?
Old 11-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Cool. See you guys Sunday hopefully? BTW whats with CapCity not allowing or getting mad at Jason Moberly for running a 13.5 in Mod?
isnt that stupid?
Old 11-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

OK guys the 13.5 thing was simply that a few of the guys racing asked why it is ok to run that stock class motor in mod..... I personaly do not care and will concider running a 13.5 on slower tracks..... The owner of Cap delt with the conversation very well and a few of the guys swapped over to stock motors and Moberly put in a 10.5. Every one was happy and the race weekend went perfectly............ Anyone can run any motor they want in mod on any race day.......
Old 11-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Suspended

Thumbs up <<<<<<<<<??????>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whats Sup!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

With what?
Old 11-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wow our track jumped message boards. i hope it gets a bigger following with this new posting..
Old 11-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Tech Initiate

track is gonna be sick tomorrow!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Clemdon EZ checkin' in from the other side of the planet. Hope the Classic went well for everyone. I really wish I coulda defended my 4wd Mod title but you know that whole deploying thing... Oh well, here are some pics of were I am, they had a rally out here and we got to go watch that (SOOOO crazy it started in the town). The second pic is of a Mitsubishi car going through the tech inspection. In the first pic we jump off where the rope is, its about 70 feet to the water, SOOO fun (this is ON the base by the way). Four days ago we went and raced these go karts that had TWO engines. They were FAST. Nice to see that NOR*CAL is repin', lets keep this thread on the front page. I'll be back around the beginning of next year... Once the track down in Union City dries out and starts racing again, we will have to plan a weekend to go down and represent SAC-TOWN. I think it would be cool to do a series with them, kinda like the Nor Cal Speedworld one. I talked to Bobby the other day and he said he mentioned something to Aumer (sp) about a series but he said Aumer didn't seem too interested... I think if we get the backing from the locals on both ends we might be able to persuade him. Something like 8-10 rounds, 2 throw-outs, 15 dollars each event, or a discount of a couple bucks a round if you pay up front, Point Series with a cash payout, ect... you guys get the idea, feel free to add suggestions. I think It would be fun to do like a 4 round team endurance series, whatever car you want (4wd, 2wd, nitro or electric truck, Clodbuster, whatever you think your team can win with) 3 people 1 car, 1 person driving, 1 person marshaling, 1 person pit man, rotate out, change batteries, it would be cool to do like MX, a 30 min qualifier (or as many as necessary, ie if more than 10 teams show then do 2 qualifiers, take the top 8 times and do an LCQ and give the top 2 in the LCQ the last spots in the main), then run like a 45 minute main. I don't know if the race scoring software can more than 10 cars, but with almost everyone having PT's now a days we might be able to have even more teams on the track. Just a thought, NE ways good luck to all the homies and remember IT'S JUST TOY CAR RACING, so have fun.
L8 Clemdon EZ
Attached Thumbnails NOR*CAL RC track!-cypruscliffs82.jpg   NOR*CAL RC track!-image_2332.jpg  
Old 11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)

Sup Martin.Just wanted the other side of the story.Not trying to start stuff.When you going to come back out?
I'm dying over here! I'm feening like a crackhead to get behind the wheel.... School + work + lack of funding sucks major balls

Are you guys open today? I wanted to swing by and work on the buggy a little after work... post 1pm. But tomorrows festivites are definitely in my schedule... i just wanted to check out the new section beforehand and run some laps so I'm not in the dark again tomorrow... I guess there's a new triple, yeah?

Martin
Old 11-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Sup Martin.Car looked good today.Tomorrow we will run the track wet so come prepared.Running dry tomorrow is not really an option.Should be fun.See you in the morning.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for coming out today.Hope you had fun.We at Norcal Hobbies are very new to running offroad but we are having fun for sure!Bobby,hopefully Larry and a bunch of us will be up your way sooner then later to race at Cap City.That RC8 was crazy!

John Hicks
Old 11-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I came out to cap today, nice track!

I cant wait to get my B44 Never seen norcal, any pics of the dirt track?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Racing was fun today at Norcal. It was really nice to see a bunch of guys that I havent raced with in 15 years. There is a really good vibe out there with the racers and the staff at Norcal are awsome. The crew at Norcal worked there butts off to provide all the racers a good fun day of racing. I will be coming out to race with you guys again soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.