R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   Lake Havasu Arizona R/C Track (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/189345-lake-havasu-arizona-r-c-track.html)

Soupermike 11-04-2007 08:56 PM

Lake Havasu Arizona R/C Track

Hey everyone, we've got great racing here in lake havasu city az. We're only 2hrs from vegas. The track is located right on the water and we have concrete pit tables full lighting for night racing and a new drivers stand. Right now we're running gas and electric 1/10th and 1/8th scale buggies and trucks. We have an amb system with autoscore and support personal transponders...its great racing and you can't get any better than being 25 feet from the beach. We're racing on Saturdays at 11am for the winter season...hope you all can make it down!

Mike Allen
www.havasuraceway.com

Deception 11-04-2007 09:10 PM

looks like fun.... being right on the water and racing just has to be awesome.... i visit Havasu probably 4 times a year to go Hot Boating Great place to go boating maybe i will stop in some time with my RC Stuff and just practice a little bit...good luck

beachragz 11-04-2007 09:33 PM

R/C PARADISE

You CANT beat the view we have on our drivers tower....!!! An Awesome midsized track with a great dirt compound TOPPED with Blue water and Palm trees, HUGE bad a** boats and HOT girls wearing PASTIES and THONGS...!!!!!! hope yall can see us sometime....!!!!!!!:):nod:

Deception 11-04-2007 10:26 PM

nothing beats that lol dad use to own and Advantage 25 Citation 548 Stroked and Blown and would always go to havasu for the partying .... Sold that and we are getting another boat flat bottom Connolly boat ( my grandfathers boats ) and should be seeing the lake more often and the river do you guys accept lipos? and what kind of tires do you run down there hopefully we can make a trip and bring the RC Stuff along.

Soupermike 11-04-2007 10:32 PM

Yeah lipos arent a problem, the track is pretty hard packed so hole shots work best along with bow ties and a lot of people run ifmar studs.

skysnake 11-05-2007 07:22 AM

You guys get a good turnout in mod buggy or mod truck? I'm thinking about bringing Kyle and Ashley down to race. Thanks!

beachragz 11-05-2007 07:53 AM

r/c racing

The turnout for 4wd buggy has been the best lately...2wd buggy and truck has not been so well but if you let us know ahead of time we can surely make a class....let mike our site manager know: [email protected]
Thanks,Steve

Soupermike 11-05-2007 09:31 AM

I'm working to get our 4wd electric guys to start bringing their mod trucks down, we had 3 last week and i know theres more to come. we've been on a break for a couple months and only back racing for about 3 weeks so more people are showing up every week.