R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 07-02-2003, 10:11 PM   #121
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to rod_b

Quote:
Originally posted by TambokGT
...They are paid to use certain equipment to boost sales.
Not only that, but I've seen their stuff go out on them too. The difference is that they have 2 or more new ones in the pit box. Sorry but my pockets aren't that deep...or deep at all. 358s or 359s are definitely a solid choice for anyone.
rod_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 10:20 PM   #122
Tech Apprentice

it doesn't matter if they have 100 servos in their pit box, the one servo used in the buggy at that time during the race is what matters. If that servo "craps out", you lose.
metal gear 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 10:29 PM   #123
Tech Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to TambokGT

Quote:
Originally posted by metal gear 2010
Have you won, or just reached the podium, at your local track with your buggy? Also, can you name one Pro racer who has won with Radio Shack gear?
As a matter of fact I race sportman at my track and won....since our expert/ pro's consist of factory drivers like Marty, Korn, Greg D, jay Smoker, a couple of Mugen guys...like Chad Bradley and the others...... It's hard to go up to expert in our track.

Sir. I've been in this hobby since the early 90's, started racing off road 1995, raced on road 1998, raced back to off road 2002 and got the K2.

Radio Shack? ...I am not going there......WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU FROM?...you take things literally.....like how you read. If Yuichi uses a traxxas servo....I bet you would use it too.
TambokGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 10:34 PM   #124
Tech Elite

Quote:
it doesn't matter if they have 100 servos in their pit box, the one servo used in the buggy at that time during the race is what matters. If that servo "craps out", you lose.
duh? Are you racing the worlds or something? Are you getting 100 servos in your pit box then?

...you are not making any sense....I see your posting all over the place.....you just want to boost up your post .
Old 07-02-2003, 10:38 PM   #125
Tech Apprentice

well well well, look who has a Kanai 2 buggy. Can you tell me why you chose that particular buggy?

if Kanai won the Worlds with a traxxas servo, then, yes I would use that servo. As for being in the sportman, you are not even in the same league as the experts. I think Kanai and Degani are two experts that are good enough for me to emulate.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:41 PM   #126
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
duh? Are you racing the worlds or something? Are you getting 100 servos in your pit box then?

...you are not making any sense....I see your posting all over the place.....you just want to boost up your post .

listen you sportsman class racer, you just worry about improving your skills and not worry what I do. BTW, how many posts do you have under your TambokGT
Old 07-02-2003, 10:46 PM   #127
Tech Elite

Quote:
well well well, look who has a Kanai 2 buggy. Can you tell me why you chose that particular buggy?

if Kanai won the Worlds with a traxxas servo, then, yes I would use that servo. As for being in the sportman, you are not even in the same league as the experts. I think Kanai and Degani are two experts that are good enough for me to emulate.

dude......come to KZ Speedway and race with us....... I've known a lot of people like you.... your one of those "wanna be racer" who buys expensive stuff ( sky's the limit) and cannot even drive a straight line......sucks to be you.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:47 PM   #128
Tech Elite

Quote:
listen you sportsman class racer, you just worry about improving your skills and not worry what I do. BTW, how many posts do you have under your TambokGT
dude if you see my profile...I registered when this website was born.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:51 PM   #129
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
dude......come to KZ Speedway and race with us....... I've known a lot of people like you.... your one of those "wanna be racer" who buys expensive stuff ( sky's the limit) and cannot even drive a straight line......sucks to be you.
ok, I will listen to you Mr. sportsman class racer. You are the best. I hold your sportsman class experience in its highest regards. BTW, can you tell me why you chose to buy a Kanai 2 buggy?
Old 07-02-2003, 10:52 PM   #130
Tech Elite

Quote:

hahaha....I've been posting stuff here when it was RCTouring.com
...bet you don't even now that RCtech was RCTouring then.

I started posting in the HPI thread when they first opened it to all r/c racers and enthusiast, the RCTouring, I also post at Yokomo's site........I've been around.

FYI:
I am a sportman in 1/8 off road...but I race 1/10 and 1/8 expert class.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:53 PM   #131
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
dude if you see my profile...I registered when this website was born.
so
Old 07-02-2003, 10:54 PM   #132
Tech Elite

Quote:
ok, I will listen to you Mr. sportsman class racer. You are the best. I hold your sportsman class experience in its highest regards. BTW, can you tell me why you chose to buy a Kanai 2 buggy?
....sorry dude....don't wann help you anymore.... you had your chance...you spat on my face....start your own thread.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:55 PM   #133
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
hahaha....I've been posting stuff here when it was RCTouring.com
...bet you don't even now that RCtech was RCTouring then.

I started posting in the HPI thread when they first opened it to all r/c racers and enthusiast, the RCTouring, I also post at Yokomo's site........I've been around.

FYI:
I am a sportman in 1/8 off road...but I race 1/10 and 1/8 expert class.
are you good enough to be sponsored in the 1/10 and 1/8 expert class
Old 07-02-2003, 10:59 PM   #134
Tech Elite

guys...I have a hook up for people who wants to buy 8 X16mm and 5 x10mm clutch bearings.......the guy wants to sell it in 20 pc pack. He's selling it $1 for a bearing no matter the size.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:00 PM   #135
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
....sorry dude....don't wann help you anymore.... you had your chance...you spat on my face....start your own thread.

you're the one who needs help, Mr. Sportsman racer. Maybe if you get enough of it, you will someday reach the expert level