R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 09-22-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Default Need advise regard Ultima

hi all,
I'll been alway for RC for along time due to work, and only recently back to Sing and intend to get it up again. I used to own a Ultima 2, 2WD (KIT No. 3118) think about 10 to 11 years back. It still in good condition but problem is the tire, it crack (due to weather n too long never play). I wonder, have anyone have any ideal how i can get the tire or mod.I have almost went through all over sing to look for it but with no result.
THK
kyo crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

It's usually hard to find parts for what they call the vintage r/c cars. I would start with eBay and and also Google around for the part numbers you need. You might also Google for vintage r/c cars and try to find a forum dedicated more towards them. A community such as that could point you in a better direction.

As for tires, I'm pretty sure that car used a 1.9" rim so you will need that size tire or a wheel that will is a 2.2". Any tires made for 2wd buggy will work as long as you use a 2.2" rim. I'm not sure which, if any, currently made 2.2" rims will work on that buggy due to offset but maybe someone else can help you out or give you part numbers to rims that will have the correct offset.

Good luck with getting it back together.
jkirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo crane View Post
hi all,
I'll been alway for RC for along time due to work, and only recently back to Sing and intend to get it up again. I used to own a Ultima 2, 2WD (KIT No. 3118) think about 10 to 11 years back. It still in good condition but problem is the tire, it crack (due to weather n too long never play). I wonder, have anyone have any ideal how i can get the tire or mod.I have almost went through all over sing to look for it but with no result.
THK
Try the new ultima rb5.