Wiki Posts
Search

Want a new radio

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Want a new radio

Is this radio comparable to the spectrum dx 3.0? Its a 2.4 GHz like the spectrum has more model memory and a better price. I do see it has only one reciever and no servos but thats ok. http://www.rcplanet.com/Futaba_3PM_3...p/futk2020.htm
Does anyone use this or know anything about it. I was going to buy a spectrum but if this is comparable or better i would rather get this one. Can you still use double a batteries in it? It says 6v NiCd. Information would be nice from someone who uses it or knows someone who has. Something. Thanx
Old 09-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

that can be a good starter radio. Look more towards 3PKS in Futaba.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have a 3pm. I like the radio. Im not the most tech savy guy out but it does more then enough for me. It feels nice in my hands and wasnt a bad price. Tower had a deal for the radio and 2 servos for approx 200 and then you also got gift certificate. Plus you know tower always has deals off your order. If you have a budget I recommend this radio. If you are a baller I would go for the 3pks.