R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #166
Tech Adept

Only in region 8 could letting that secret out make you more popular! How've you been Mack, and what 4whl are you waiting on?
Baumgartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:12 AM   #167
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You know what speaking of the Iowa room in Chilli. A couple of weeks ago I had some explaining to do over that room..LOL You all remember the hella fun night we had several years back. Mack was in his underwear falling all over the place, Brandon nibbled on my finger..>LOL and all the pic's from the bar/ girls/ and room. Well my wife ran across those pictures and was like what in the hell do you have pictures of this dude in his underwear and hanging and dancing with those girls in the bar..LOL well I no longer have the pictures they got trashed.. That sure was alot of fun.
Mike Elam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:20 AM   #168
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Elam View Post
Mack was in his underwear falling all over the place, Brandon nibbled on my finger..>LOL
LOL!!! you guys are killing me...

Baum... Mack is an AE guy so you know what he's waiting for. I think I need one too after the whoopin you put on me and my Losi last year, LOL
glassdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #169
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to David Alberico Send a message via Yahoo to David Alberico

So when does hutch swtch to indoor saturdays?
David Alberico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:21 PM   #170
Tech Adept

see, someone mentions the Iowa Guys Room, and the whole forum goes to heck. I'm going to get a B44, I know I could just buy a BJ4 and have it, but I'll wait for the associated version.

Later
Mack Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #171
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to beeanner Send a message via Yahoo to beeanner

Those Iowa dudes scare the crap out of me. Especially that Mack guy. What he did to that poor Racoon is unspeakable. You hand him a container of red anodized screws and a Rockstar energy drink and its like a friggin kid on a sugar high.
beeanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:24 AM   #172
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeanner View Post
Those Iowa dudes scare the crap out of me. Especially that Mack guy. What he did to that poor Racoon is unspeakable. You hand him a container of red anodized screws and a Rockstar energy drink and its like a friggin kid on a sugar high.
Yeah, you definately got me hooked on the screws. The Racoon deserved it.

You coming to this race again this year bean? I can't wait to wheel with a legend again! I even heard that Balony is coming out of semi-retirement for this race.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #173
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to beeanner Send a message via Yahoo to beeanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Attack View Post
Yeah, you definately got me hooked on the screws. The Racoon deserved it.

You coming to this race again this year bean? I can't wait to wheel with a legend again! I even heard that Balony is coming out of semi-retirement for this race.
Legend? More like has been-never was. Ill be there. Looking forward to some of those grease burgers we were chowin on. As long as Balony doesnt ask me to bend over and pick up a tire for him things will be ok.
beeanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #174
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell

You know you like bending over for him. Im gonna try to come and stink it up again like last year, depends on budget. If I go I wanna drive so I can draft an amish buggy with my yukon. I keep expecting to see spinners on a set of those wagon wheels.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #175
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

LOL the first year Fischer came to this race I picked him up from the Wichita airport, I was telling him about the horse and buggies he was like noway. Thought I was pulling his leg till we about put one in the ditch..LOL
Mike Elam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #176
Tech Adept

Where did everyone go. We need to keep this forum above the rest. It almost fell off the page.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:52 PM   #177
Tech Regular

Come on mack I cant do this alone LOL
Old 09-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #178
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via ICQ to Balony Send a message via AIM to Balony Send a message via Yahoo to Balony

To the top... im on my honey moon and still found time to help this out, im not checking it again till i get home so everybody do their part and keep this on top.with Wedding went GREAT so im glad thats over with LOL now back to some RC racing.
Balony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #179
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tony, it's time to get your priorities back in order, now that you got that little distraction all taken care of, LOL

Seriously... R/C and marriage are a perfect match. Just ask all the racers up here

Hey, is there any 4wd buzz around there with the B44 coming? It would be cool to see a good 4wd turnout at the big races this year. So I can get bumped back out of the A... to where I belong, ha ha.
glassdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #180
Tech Adept

Sorry cody, I'll try harder.