Community
Wiki Posts
Search

associated team built t3

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Tech Initiate

associated team built t3

HI well to start i guess you need to know what i have. a new associated team built t3. the question i have is what is a good motor to put in this truck to make it faster. i have not been around the r/c since 1988 so you can say i have lost touch. my 8 year old son is now very into it and we are looking to hop up are cars now any help would be great.and do i need to up grade gears or any thing when going to a more powerful motor.thanks Jim
Old 04-26-2003, 07:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

The motor really depends on what speed control you have. If you havent been racing for 15 years, you might just want to check out a good stock motor though. 36 degree stock motors will be a little bit faster than all of the 24 degree ROAR legal motors, and those can go along with any speed control. If you feel you can handle it, and you have a good ESC, you should check out the D5 Flatliner motors, they will definately have a ton of power at hand for you.
Old 04-26-2003, 09:35 AM
Suspended

try a mod motor if your ESC can handle it. If your doing stock the P2K2 is fast and the monster stock.