Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team ART 4WD Off-road Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Team ART 4WD Off-road Buggy

Team ART, Academy Racing Technology, who makes pro race conversion kits&parts of Academy has shown the first image shot of their first 4WD Electric Buggy conversion kit X1 (Project name).
I must say it looks really great with pink concept. It is beautiful. According to Team ART, the kit will be released late summer or early fall, but the exact release date hasn't been mentioned yet by team ART representative.

The first prototype kit was successfully tested and working for final adjust design.

Source: http://rcforum.co.kr/news/entry/Team...ctric-Buggy-X1
Old 07-02-2007, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Another BJ4 "WE" copy.....LOL From a glance.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (93%+)

Originally Posted by Scott S.

wow your prob one of the same guys that "xray copy...lol" on every tc forum too, every one of the "bj4 copies" have had many things that are different, its like the old saying "if it aint broke don't fix it, and if you can't beat them join them"
Old 07-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yea, I didn't hear this about the GT2.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Or from a close look
Old 07-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

You are aware that a Bj4 is a stretched AE TC3, aren't you? Strange to bash a car made completely from the ground up by a single company for being a copy of a car that uses 60% of the parts from another manufacturer's car.

Not to take anything from the J-Concepts guys. You gotta give them props for helping to revive 4wd electric. Bj4's run great.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Right after I sold my SB V2....
Old 07-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wow that looks great
Old 07-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

is this a conversion kit, or a whole car? I got a sb pro v2, and i haven't assembled it yet. If its a conversion kit, i may wait
Old 07-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davidka
You are aware that a Bj4 is a stretched AE TC3, aren't you? Strange to bash a car made completely from the ground up by a single company for being a copy of a car that uses 60% of the parts from another manufacturer's car.

Not to take anything from the J-Concepts guys. You gotta give them props for helping to revive 4wd electric. Bj4's run great.
Our car is 60% a TC3?
Old 07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crazyjr
is this a conversion kit, or a whole car? I got a sb pro v2, and i haven't assembled it yet. If its a conversion kit, i may wait
dont hold your breath its still in prototype and testing phase. it would be many more months (even a year) before it gets to final production and distribution.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

It looks very close to a Bj I might add.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXXCRRacer
It looks very close to a Bj I might add.
Actually, only the chassis resembles the BJ4we, all the rest is pure Academy.
There are only a few ways to mount up a saddle pack in a shaft drive 4wd buggy.

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
Our car is 60% a TC3?
I think he means 60% associated/losi parts, not manufactured by JConcepts.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Eh enough of the "blah blah copy that blah blah" crap. Why do we always a small immature crowd that tends to bash on every new car that comes out and claims it's a clone of another. This happens in every single thread. If you really know a damn thing about what makes an RC vehicle what it is, you wouldn't even open your mouth and utter such a stupid comment. When I looked at that car, I didn't see a BJ4. So you look at it, and see that the layout is mid-motor carbon fiber, and you automatically think...Bj4. Ever seen the KM conversion, D4, durango, and even the 501? Same concept, same layout, different cars. Learn about the damn hobby before you start trashing here. And please...don't try to flame me. It only makes you look even more immature.

Btw, a beautiful car. Definitely resembles the Academy V2. And I'm sure it's a conversion, since everything on it appears to be straight out of the V2. I doubt MRC Academy would give them rights to make a carbon copy of their car, with mid-motor layout.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Intotheblade
Eh enough of the "blah blah copy that blah blah" crap. Why do we always a small immature crowd that tends to bash on every new car that comes out and claims it's a clone of another. This happens in every single thread. If you really know a damn thing about what makes an RC vehicle what it is, you wouldn't even open your mouth and utter such a stupid comment. When I looked at that car, I didn't see a BJ4. So you look at it, and see that the layout is mid-motor carbon fiber, and you automatically think...Bj4. Ever seen the KM conversion, D4, durango, and even the 501? Same concept, same layout, different cars. Learn about the damn hobby before you start trashing here. And please...don't try to flame me. It only makes you look even more immature.

Btw, a beautiful car. Definitely resembles the Academy V2. And I'm sure it's a conversion, since everything on it appears to be straight out of the V2. I doubt MRC Academy would give them rights to make a carbon copy of their car, with mid-motor layout.
Haha, good one!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.