R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 04-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Angry XX-4 gets spat on!

You guys should have seen what happened Thursday morning. I was down at an elementary school, showing off my car. I drove my XX-4 by this 6th grade girl
and her 5yr. old boyfriend [ cousin, actually]. The car was about 10 ft. away from her, driven by me [hiding in the trees], when she said, "Get away you stupid little toy car!" I moved out of the trees so I could see better, and drove toward her again. She spotted me and said, " I'll step on it!" At that point I shouted to her, "You'll owe me 350 bucks, too!" I drove it to her again, then got it away as fast as I could[ Hole Shots aren't grass tires, actually kinda slow] as she persued it swinging her lunch bag at it. " I'll step on it!" She yelled again. I left her alone for aminute or two, then I decided to find her and annoy her some more. I found her by the front entrance of the playground. She got all disgusted again. Her cousin finally did something and said interestedly, " Can I see it ?"
Being the show-off racer I am, I said "Sure", and drove it to him. He proceeded to ram it with his bicycle, spit on it[missing], hit it with his bicycle again[ I had tried to drive it away from him and had ended up with it underneath his bike], spit on it again[ hitting the rear wing], and then kick it a foot in the air. By the time he had kicked it, I was already beside him. When he started his stupid unnecessary fit, I thought that he was joking. It sure didn't seem like it now. While I was by him, I told him " That wasn't a smart choice you just made, Stupid." His cousin then spoke up, saying " Get out of here and leave us alone, you freak, or I'll tell my aunt! She lives close to here!" At that moment, I was wondering what her aunt could do to punish me[ yeah, right], why the stupid pair was having their little attitude, and what the other racers would say when I told them about this little incedent. Turns out my old friend Andy knew where they lived, and there were no broken parts. When I got to their house I could hear the little kid crying inside. Evidently he had whiped his tears away before he looked out the window at me, probably thinking, " Oh, ****!" The girl answered the door and seemed to show no hostility. I spoke up and said, " I believe you owe me an apology. That was kinda uncalled for." Playing the title of innocence, she said all cutesy, innocently eyed, "Oh, my cousin did it." The little kid came up and apologized to me. Afterward, I talked to the little kid's mother a little, then went home with my friend Andy. Andy thinks the kid will do it again. Judging by his actions, he will. Anyone else have something like this happen before? If so tell me[please!].
mr. chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:48 PM   #2
Tech Adept

If any of you guys have had something like this happen to you, please post it here.
Old 04-21-2003, 05:16 PM   #3
Tech Apprentice

I think if a kid did that to my truck, I'd have to drop the hammer on them...
Dill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:11 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So you were antagonizing some little kids with your car and they got made when you wouldnt stop?
I would have done the same thing they did.
And what kind of "racer" does that with there car anyway.
Seems like it was your fault and you got what was coming to ya.
leadbedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:52 PM   #5
Tech Adept

I agree...not a very smart thing to do....
pkranger63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 11:10 PM   #6
Tech Addict

If you would have done that to me i would have thrown it as far as i could like THE COOP of racers haven does to cars.
losi jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:07 AM   #7
Tech Adept

My cars stay on the tracks only
Dingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 05:52 PM   #8
Tech Adept

Racers only use the street for setting the trims. If that.

So your car beat up by a couple of rotten kids. My guess is you were getting a kick out of taunting them with it and then you got mad when one of them out smarted you into getting close enough to it take a whack at it.

If it were me I would not be repeating this story.
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 10:14 PM   #9
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

True that, I would have kept it to myself, it isnt them that looks bad...
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 11:29 PM   #10
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to RedScorp Send a message via AIM to RedScorp Send a message via Yahoo to RedScorp

You deserved what you got. You antagonize little children...probably a child yourself...then you whine and cry because some little 5 year old kid had enough of your $h1t??? Please, grow up! Pfft!
RedScorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 04:12 PM   #11
Tech Adept

Thing is, I was just driving my car around up 'til that girl pulled that crap. I think the whole reason she was so PO'd was 'cause she was around these Mexican kids that were speaking Spanish. She tried to talk the little spanish she knew and was told " You don't know what you're saying." No matter what I was doing, I don't think my car should have been spat on. I think those two and I are semi-friends now because I helped them do stuff after that stupid little incedent. I doubt those two think the same as I. I think you guys were right though. I should have left her alone in the first place.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:17 PM   #12
Tech Adept

Another point I need to make is that I wasn't even bothering them in the first place. I drove it 10 ft. away from her and she went nuts. Since she was being such an idiot, I decided to see how far she would go with her original threat. Quote: " You almost ran me over that thing! Watch where you're going!"
Old 04-23-2003, 04:19 PM   #13
Tech Adept

Description of me: A Matt Francis with a little streak of idiot. Well, okay, maybe not. Especially that Matt Francis part.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:24 PM   #14
Tech Adept

Hey, about that remark that racers don't bash, it gives you a little edge if you do. It'll make you a little bit of a better driver if you do. It does help a little. Remember, " Perfect practice makes perfect!" You may not be on the race track, but hey, you're having fun and getting better at driving the car.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:27 PM   #15
Tech Adept

All of you that replied and said you would have done the same as the idiot couple, would that include the spitting part?