R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 05-22-2003, 03:56 PM   #76
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

You a "victim" lmfao, you pi**ed off a little girl and you got what you deserved. Actions have consiquences, end of story.
fatdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 04:00 PM   #77
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by fatdoggy
You a "victim" lmfao, you pi**ed off a little girl and you got what you deserved. Actions have consiquences, end of story.
IT'S TRUE.... IT'S TRUE!!!!

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
IMPACTPLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #78
Tech Adept

Okay, let's clarify what I mean: I'm a victim of my own stupidity and of a little kid on a bicycle who didn't think before he acted. If you had been there and seen the incedent, you would understand.
mr. chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 04:45 PM   #79
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by thousandAnd1
I had a familar[similar] case of this jerk medicine.
I think I know what he means by this. We all get this feeling when we get intimidated and we just want to push each other around, torment, whatever. Evidently, I had an outburst of this "jerk medicine."

People, listen to Dingus. I'm 14. Not 32. So, quit acting like I am. People screw up. I did. Don't tell me you haven't. You may not have done it in the same manner, but you have. Don't lie.

Small children still have more stages in the brain development department to go through. For example, if you took the same amount of water and put it in two different-sized cups, they'd say that the one that made the column of water the tallest had more water in it. They don't think before they act very often. A girl over 10, however, can think before she acts. And she didn't. Uh-oh. Nerd with a a toy car coming through. Better scream at 'em.

Have I made my point? Their actions weren't justified, and neither were mine. We all make mistakes. It's called LEARNING. And now, I'm going to try to stay 10 yards away from little kids with my RC car. Lesson learned.
little kids:fast toys::dogs:cats. One chases the other around and bugs the heck out of the other[please ignore the last stupid statement].Keep them away from each other if you want them to remain intact.

Completely unrelated to this incident:Hey, anybody know why my Dynamite 7-cell 2000 battery came apart using a Novak Fusion with Trinity 15 turn dbl. Speed Gems Pro running 24-tooth pinion, purple spur? Also, anybody know what a purple spur has for teeth? Could ask the LHS, but I haven't been able to get there.
mr. chicken is offline   Reply With Quote