R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 05-07-2003, 08:03 PM   #61
Tech Initiate

mr chicken
sounds like the only competition you have is a 5yr old kid on a bike,and he is 1 up on you.
IMO you got away easy,if that would have been me(when i was 5)or my kid you were teasing your car would have been in a lot worse shape than what it was in when they finished.

here is some wisdom
if you don't want your car stepped on or ran over keep it away from little kids,they like to step on stuff like that
FROGGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 09:40 PM   #62
Tech Apprentice

Location: Black Diamond, Washington- its a little redneck town about 30 miles south of seattle

my next door neighbors kid tried to step on mine once. I wasnt even tormenting him!
Hpi dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:55 AM   #63
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (96%+)

first off, Mr.Chicken is a post whore big time.

2nd. If i was that kid, or better yet, if i was there and saw you messing with my family, i woulda either A. Drove off with your car in my rear passanger seat. B. stomped on it till i knew everything was broke. C. throw it as far as i could. D. whoop you ass for makin fun of little kids and pickin on them. Might you be compensating for something? Come on, who picks on preteens anyways, specially the 5 year old.
CaseyDDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:31 AM   #64
Tech Regular

Agree with CaseyDDR...

Mr chicken , first of all, i have never done and will never do the same thing as your story tells. i prefer the track in front of bashing around in a school yard.
the most stupid thing i have done...hmm... cant really think of a thing equally stupid.. the only things i can think of is turning the endbell the wrong direction so the car goes backwards in a final, or put in a discharged battery instead of the charged..
and you cant really complain for what they did, a 5 year old dont really think the same way as an adult, they often act before thinking so you should have predicted the accident before it actually happened.
Hatebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 12:35 PM   #65
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I would have picked up your car from the front and back and broke it over my knee........ My daughters almost 5 years old...pick on her and get yourself a xx-4 suppository!!!!!

BTW: dumbest thing I have ever done..........

Well I just wasted 15 minutes reading this thread......

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
IMPACTPLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 03:57 AM   #66

Send a message via AIM to DAN_THE_MAN Send a message via Yahoo to DAN_THE_MAN

i would kick there teeth in
DAN_THE_MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 10:29 AM   #67
Tech Adept

Well once this really fat kid was bending over to pick up my rc car and he puked all over it. It still smells like cheese puffs!
dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:09 PM   #68
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. chicken
I'm not trying to be criticized; I'm trying to inform and entertain others with a story....I made this thread to inform other racers and bashers about my little mishap and to allow others to tell of similar happenings. I did NOT make this thread to be criticized.
Has anybody read this yet? Or was this quote really necessary?
mr. chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:11 PM   #69
Tech Adept

dirk, that sounds like an "interesting" experience. Anyone else got a nasty incident like this?
Old 05-20-2003, 04:13 PM   #70
Tech Adept

Why was he going to pick up your car anyway?
Old 05-20-2003, 04:21 PM   #71
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by thousandAnd1
This people are seriously (they really are) wacked as it is, and then this kid says he's going to stop me?
be careful they bite
traxxasdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 04:34 PM   #72
Tech Apprentice

I heard about a someone running over a RC in a neighbor close to mine. The driver was charged with fleeing the sign, which he did. Haha
thousandAnd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 06:28 PM   #73
Tech Master

Quote:
Has anybody read this yet? Or was this quote really necessary?
Your actions are the cause of our outburst of criticisms.

1. Grow up.

I was 12 when I got my first rc car. I knew if I did this I would be asking for a hurtin'. You are 14 and I say that you have no excuse for such actions.
At school they must have given you several presentations about respecting other people's space, privacy, opinion and so on. Here, it shows you obviously have no consideration for such issues. What you were doing is called harrasment, no matter what you think, it still is.
If you were doing this to say... my little cousin... I would have picked up your car, turned it off, and please leave us alone. However, these are little kids. I am surprised worse things didn't happen. I know several of my friends at similar ages would have taken the car and tried to throw it in a tree or in a pool or something.
You are giving R/C guys a bad name.

2. You do post too much.

I prefer not to call it as others have as I don't wish to insult people more than I already am, but there is no reason you need to tell us how many posts your thread has right now. If we wish to know that information, we cansee it on the main page. Putting it in several posts is just redundant and unnecessary.

You seem like a kid who needs to grow out of his immaturity. You may not agree with me, but it is apparent that many others agree with me. No matter how you reply, there is no way you can convince me that you were justified. They weren't justified either, but you end up looking dumber because you were the catalyst of the confrontation.
Im2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 06:55 PM   #74
Tech Adept

Quote:
Why was he going to pick up your car anyway?
I was using him as a track marshall. and forcing him to run all over the track probably made him barf . he needed the excercise anyway.
dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:35 PM   #75
Tech Adept

You're right, Im2lazy. But there is one thing that caused my actions. That girl being such an @$$hole for no reason involving me. I wasn't bothering her when she said something and it all began. She was angry at the Spanish-speaking kids and took it out on me. That other person was right as well, little kids can't comprehend consequences very well. Yet this child has a record of doing things such as this, which means that he knew better in the first place. He had damaged Andy's bicycle before. He's done other things like this. He knows better. He just has a hard time acting like it. Why I was both the victim and the agressor in this incedent, I do not know. Be a jerk and I'll be one back to you.