R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 05-01-2003, 06:06 PM   #46
Tech Regular

Quote:
[You guys should have seen what happened Thursday morning. I was down at an elementary school, showing off my car. I drove my XX-4 by this 6th grade girl
and her 5yr. old boyfriend [ cousin, actually]. The car was about 10 ft. away from her, driven by me [hiding in the trees], when she said, "Get away you stupid little toy car!" I moved out of the trees so I could see better, and drove toward her again. She spotted me and said, " I'll step on it!" At that point I shouted to her, "You'll owe me 350 bucks, too!" I drove it to her again, then got it away as fast as I could[ Hole Shots aren't grass tires, actually kinda slow] as she persued it swinging her lunch bag at it. " I'll step on it!" She yelled again. ...I left her alone for aminute or two, then I decided to find her and annoy her some more. I found her by the front entrance of the playground. She got all disgusted again. Her cousin finally did something and said interestedly, " Can I see it ?"
Being the show-off racer I am, I said "Sure",
]

And how old is Mr Chicken? 10? And who cares if a 5 year old girl spits on your car? If you want to hide yourself and try to impress small children with your car then dont blame them on their actions... Pathetic

Last edited by Hatebreed; 05-01-2003 at 06:15 PM.
Hatebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 06:16 PM   #47
Tech Regular

hatebreed- uhh, he said how old he was earlier in this thread.
traxxasdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 07:55 PM   #48
Tech Regular

mr. chicken- I was just wondering if you have gotten your xx-4 to do a wheelie.
Old 05-04-2003, 08:23 PM   #49
Tech Apprentice

Location: Black Diamond, Washington- its a little redneck town about 30 miles south of seattle

yeah, I'd like to know too.
Hpi dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 08:24 AM   #50
Tech Initiate

DONT MAKE FUN OF MEXICANS MR. CHICKEN you really make me mad
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 03:12 PM   #51
Tech Adept

I don't discriminate and I'm not racist. I hate the people who are. To make fun of someone for something they can not change is not only cruel, it is stupid.
mr. chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 03:23 PM   #52
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by losikid
how did you get the impresion that mr. chicken did make fun of Mexicans? maybe if you slowly read through it than you might get the impresion that he was not making fun of Mexicans.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:23 PM   #53
Tech Adept

No wheelies yet. The thing is, Hatebreed, I may have been showing off, but that doesn't justify their actions. By the way, there are a whole lot of people who care about what happens to other racers and their cars. I'm not trying to be criticized; I'm trying to inform and entertain others with a story. Oh, and don't try and lie about not doing something stupid. I know every single last person here has. It's just that some are worse off than others. I made this thread to inform other racers and bashers about my little mishap and to allow others to tell of similar happenings. I did NOT make this thread to be criticized. Besides, what would you have done if this happened to you? I'm pretty sure the rest of you would be on my side if your car got spat on because you were showing off.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:25 PM   #54
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by losikid
I suggest you read it again. I was merely stating the fact that they were Mexican, not being a racist.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:41 AM   #55
Tech Initiate

maybe i did not read the post thouroughly and i apologize for that
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 02:59 PM   #56
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. chicken
No wheelies yet. The thing is, Hatebreed, I may have been showing off, but that doesn't justify their actions. By the way, there are a whole lot of people who care about what happens to other racers and their cars. I'm not trying to be criticized; I'm trying to inform and entertain others with a story. Oh, and don't try and lie about not doing something stupid. I know every single last person here has. It's just that some are worse off than others. I made this thread to inform other racers and bashers about my little mishap and to allow others to tell of similar happenings. I did NOT make this thread to be criticized. Besides, what would you have done if this happened to you? I'm pretty sure the rest of you would be on my side if your car got spat on because you were showing off.
Have you tried any of the mods under "wheelies"?
Old 05-07-2003, 03:29 PM   #57
Tech Adept

Not yet, but I will. Wonder what Tony Soprano's problem is?
Old 05-07-2003, 03:33 PM   #58
Tech Regular

nothing now, I think he was just in a bad mood because he posted again and didn't seem at all sarcastic
Old 05-07-2003, 06:40 PM   #59
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. chicken
Wisdom comes with age.
Ok, this makes more sense now. HE IS 14!!! Cut him some slack for cryin out loud. When I was his age I was doin about the same thing. Freestylin', skatin', rc, 3 swatches on my left arm...sweet.

It was fun being a punk

Well, I'm more than twice your age now (can't believe I jut said that ) and, believe me, wisdom does NOT necessarily come with age.
Dingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 07:19 PM   #60
Tech Apprentice

I had a familar case of this jerk medicine. I was running my XXX-T around, and the kid next door (5 yrs. old) asked to drive it. He kept asking, and I politely replied "I just got it and I am tuning some stuff." Then he called me a "meanie" and said I couldn't run it on his grass, I was just going 2 or 3 feet on it. This people are seriously (they really are) wacked as it is, and then this kid says he's going to stop me? Next time I'LL DRIVE IT INTO HIS LEG, AFTER I INSTALL A SHARP, POINT, LONG METAL ROD ON THE FRONT OF MY TRUCK. THEN, AND ONLY THEN, MAY HE DRIVE IT.
thousandAnd1 is offline   Reply With Quote